I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft

Discus and support I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My child wants to add a friend to their Minecraft account but we can't figure out how. ba755cef-5c3e-4ea1-829d-b96d37c9b47b Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ashley Hesson, Jul 29, 2023.

1. I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft

My child wants to add a friend to their Minecraft account but we can't figure out how.

:)

Ashley Hesson, Jul 29, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Ashley. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

You can manage your child's multiplayer settings using Xbox family app:https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/family-settings... or you can sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings, select your child's account and make sure that all multiplayer settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

Please click “submit”, once confirmed restart your device to re-sync and make sure all changes are saved.

You can refer to the support link below as your guide:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. madison0685 Win User

Add ons and another profile

I'm trying to find out how to make another "Live" profile for my other child on the Xbox and can't figure out how. We have the Live subscription but for some reason, my other child cannot go on live with my other child when playing Minecraft with their
    friends. We created one on the Xbox directly, but can't figure out how to have her sign on live at same time with my other child. Do you know? Thanks. Much appreciated!
  4. mike6074 Win User

Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.

-Make sure both of them have added each other out of GAME!

-Create a world and press the select button on the controller to invite. (May be select > x)

-Make sure world settings are not private.
  5. AkiraMysticMoon Win User

Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.

Hello there, I might be able to answer this question.

1. Make sure you and your sons friends have add each other

If one them added and the other didn't they cannot join the world in game.

2. Create a world or if you have one already made then open that world there is a tab when you hit the 3 line button on the controller. It will say Invite to game. Please make sure when you start up a new world you have in the mulitplayer tap - Multiplayer
    Game on the is enable by having it to the right side and not to the left.

But if the have a world up please go to the setting and enable it.

Hope this help

Best regards

Akira
  6. Jmrsn5 Win User

Parental privacy controls

I don't think it was ever set as a child account. There's no way my parents could've figured out how to do it. I'll try contacting support if I can't figure it out. Thanks
Thema:

1. I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft - Similar Threads - can't figure enable

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  5. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox: NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9
  6. I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...: I ran "test Multiplayer connection" option and I get " You have high packet loss" " your packet loss is 100% I then run "test network speed & statistics" and get the following "DL speed 61.76 UPL...
  7. I can't figure out my microsoft account for my mincraft on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't figure out my microsoft account for my mincraft on ps4: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c187226e-8a37-4913-8d60-369de4d1a752
  8. Can't figure out what account my minecraft/mojang account was migrated to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't figure out what account my minecraft/mojang account was migrated to.: I've been trying to play minecraft recently but I can't find it in any of my accounts. I explicitly purchased and played it for a long time, but the migration must have messed something up. I have...
  9. I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...: I don't know what's going on with the game I've never had this issue. It goes through it's developers and everything but when it says press start it just doesn't go through. I've closed the game...
  10. Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?: Want to access old account but can't figure out the email for it a4caec48-7a52-4ecb-855f-f02c84ab8894