I can’t figure out how to add another player for borderlands while playing off-line with one ...

Discus and support I can’t figure out how to add another player for borderlands while playing off-line with one ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how am I able to join a second player on the game borderlands while playing off-line ea4ea5e8-27fb-44cf-8b76-98ff30973422 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mattmcpheeters, Aug 17, 2018.

1. I can’t figure out how to add another player for borderlands while playing off-line with one ...

how am I able to join a second player on the game borderlands while playing off-line

:)

Mattmcpheeters, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Minecraft Xbox one kids friend list

Hello, I have a 7 year old boy who wont stop bugging me about playing Minecraft with other kids on the XBONE. Currently playing with my gamertag , will be getting one of his own as soon as i figure out how to do it. I will add some of the
    gt i see here

BlurrySaturn967, Aug 17, 2018
  3. JeffMohler
    JeffMohler Guest
    How to create a profile for my kids

Hello everyone, I am coming from playing the Wii for a while with my kids, and creating the profiles was easy as pie on it.

I am struggling to figure out how to make profile accounts for my kids who are very young. Do I have to create email accounts for them? I should certainly hope not.

Thanks

JeffMohler, Aug 17, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

I can’t figure out how to add another player for borderlands while playing off-line with one ...

denis97g, Aug 17, 2018
  5. xUAx Shadow
    xUAx Shadow Guest
    Are you trying to use a guest account or just add another user in the game period? As stated before follow that link. You should be able to then add another person to the game

xUAx Shadow, Nov 2, 2018
  6. denis97g Win User

I can’t figure out how to add another player for borderlands while playing off-line with one of my kids

7. xUAx Shadow Win User

I can’t figure out how to add another player for borderlands while playing off-line with one of my kids

Are you trying to use a guest account or just add another user in the game period? As stated before follow that link. You should be able to then add another person to the game
  8. HaydenHayes Win User

Issue with Looking for Group Posts

Nevermind!!! I figured out that I can’t include a vertical line | in my post...
  9. xGamerGirl86x Win User

Season Pass For Injustice

Figured I would get this one while I paid for the game, Ive been looking forward to this since I saw the trailer last year, I tried the demo and loved it! If anyone wants a new player to play with when it comes out feel free to add me! :D
  10. The_Last_DJ Win User

Trying to play golf with friends with my wife and can’t figure out how to add a second player?

Hello Nick B! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Which device are you playing on? Are you trying to play locally?
Thema:

1. I can’t figure out how to add another player for borderlands while playing off-line with one ... - Similar Threads - can’t figure add

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  7. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  8. I can’t figure out how to turn mic monitoring on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out how to turn mic monitoring on.: When I plug my headset in I can hear audio, but I can’t talk or hear other players talk 20451793-29a1-40f8-bce0-b5426b9ee091
  9. My isp supports IPv6 and my router has it enabled but I can’t figure out how to enable it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My isp supports IPv6 and my router has it enabled but I can’t figure out how to enable it...: I can’t figure out how to enable IPv6 on my xbox 992754f9-2382-4376-9728-1b8fb08a9612
  10. Had to reset and can’t figure out what email was used but have gamer tag how do we find...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Had to reset and can’t figure out what email was used but have gamer tag how do we find...: So we had to reset xbox and now we can’t figure out what email and pass word was used to make the xbox account. I have his cod log in linked but it doesn’t give more then the gamer tag. If i...