I cant ever xbox360 on line I keep getting codes seting there's more than one with rhet so...

Discus and support I cant ever xbox360 on line I keep getting codes seting there's more than one with rhet so... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; O keep getting messages saying more that one WiFi so need to name or delete the rest iv done that even got a new email account them verified it then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WAYNE KIDD, Sep 2, 2023.

1. WAYNE KIDD
    WAYNE KIDD Guest

I cant ever xbox360 on line I keep getting codes seting there's more than one with rhet so...

O keep getting messages saying more that one WiFi so need to name or delete the rest iv done that even got a new email account them verified it then put it in and still get a code saying no. Any help/advice be great as smart sick of lossing like 5-6 didgets in games score on my console before it breaks down

:)

WAYNE KIDD, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

I cant ever xbox360 on line I keep getting codes seting there's more than one with rhet so name the right one iv done that still getting no whereI contacted thembut they keep sayingcant call me back

Hello WAYNE KIDD,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

I cant ever xbox360 on line I keep getting codes seting there's more than one with rhet so name the right one iv done that still getting no whereI contacted thembut they keep sayingcant call me back

Hello WAYNE KIDD,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue your Xbox 360 console. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. When did the issue start?

2. Are you getting an error code or error message? You can send us screenshot of the error message or error code.

3. What were the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

4. Has there been any changes with the device before this issue happen?

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Thank you 343i

Do you ever offer anything more meaningful than one line each time you post? One utterly disconnected, random line?
  5. JovialApollo300 Win User

Connected to the internet but I cannot connect to Xbox Live

I keep getting 0x80070102 error code, wont let me log into xbox one so cant play some games getting annoyed now
  6. andreaciarrocchhi Win User

reset to factory setings for dashboard 2.0.17511.0

Haloo I woul like to get specify code for factory setings LT,RT,X,Y,LB.... for dashboard 2.0.17511.0
Thema:

1. I cant ever xbox360 on line I keep getting codes seting there's more than one with rhet so... - Similar Threads - cant ever xbox360

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  6. has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?: has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then when asked Microsoft to switch they say it cant be done? d798a408-7e59-445a-a9e9-96b3b83c2d2a
  7. I purchased the game World War Z. Ever since it came out on gamepass I cant play it. When I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the game World War Z. Ever since it came out on gamepass I cant play it. When I...: I purchased the game World War Z and played it for a long time. Everything was fine. Then it came out on gamepass and I cant play it. When I go to the store It says I have to purchase it again. I...
  8. If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????

in XBoX Accessibility
    If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????: So I changed my custom gamerpic 4 like 1-2 days and now I cant change it? 7248b9c4-6f0c-4d1b-8172-a9cf7f1f1fa2
  9. xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request: hello:D i am having this message ever time i send a message using my 360 or send a friend ..request.xbox live: your message cant be sent... it started yesterday and hasn't stopped i have cleared...
  10. Cant win this game ever!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant win this game ever!: This game is really bad. Every time you finish before you can claim your rewards is crashes and closes itself our. You would think after all the complaints they would fix this or maybe they just...