I can't enable Minecraft multiplayer, I thought I found the settings for it but that still...

Discus and support I can't enable Minecraft multiplayer, I thought I found the settings for it but that still... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went to the Xbox settings and allowed all of the multiplayer permissions, but the Minecraft launcher still won't give me the option to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alienjuuce, Sep 9, 2023.

1. alienjuuce
    alienjuuce Guest

I can't enable Minecraft multiplayer, I thought I found the settings for it but that still...

I went to the Xbox settings and allowed all of the multiplayer permissions, but the Minecraft launcher still won't give me the option to play multiplayer? It just says to check Microsoft settings but like I said before, I've already done that. Not sure what to do :')

:)

alienjuuce, Sep 9, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

I can't enable Minecraft multiplayer, I thought I found the settings for it but that still didn't work

Hello alienjuuce,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to play Minecraft's multiplayer mode and you were prompted about the multiplayer permission. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

We would like to isolate the issue you are having. Please provide us details about it by answering our questions below:

1. Can we ask for the screenshot of the issue? Please conceal your personal information like gamertag and full name.
    2. May we know if you were trying to join or host a party? Are your friends able to invite you to play with you?
    3. Are you a member of Microsoft Family group?
    4. When did this issue started?
    5. Are you having same issue on other multiplayer games?

There is a guide on how to play Minecraft and we recommend you check on it and see if you have enabled all options for playing Minecraft.

How to Manage Parental Consent, Family Settings and Realms/Multiplayer Access for a Child Account | Minecraft Help

I'm Getting an Error When Trying to Play Multiplayer with a Child Account | Minecraft Help

Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

I can't enable Minecraft multiplayer, I thought I found the settings for it but that still didn't work

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Stoph Matthews Win User

I can't enable Minecraft Multiplayer even though I enabled it in settings.

Yes!

Also, I noticed that going back to an earlier version, like 1.70, the multiplayer feature seems to work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Francia J. Win User

You're very welcome and thank you so much for your kind understanding as well.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Amazing and you're very welcome, Stoph. Enjoy playing the game.
Thema:

1. I can't enable Minecraft multiplayer, I thought I found the settings for it but that still... - Similar Threads - can't enable Minecraft

2. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  3. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  4. Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...: A couple days ago, I decided to change the recovery email (#2) of this current email (#1). Everything was fine until today, where after my Xbox Series S updated, I couldn't log on into my account,...
  5. Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers: I've enabled my multiplayer setting to be able to connect to mc servers, but as the title reads I've not been able to connect to any. I've tried relogging aswell resetting the program, which have...
  6. I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft: My child wants to add a friend to their Minecraft account but we can't figure out how. ba755cef-5c3e-4ea1-829d-b96d37c9b47b
  7. Gaming services is disabled and can't be enabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services is disabled and can't be enabled: My gaming services is disabled and I can't enable it plus when I try to uninstall it won't let me and I get an error but trying to fix that error doesn't help because it only doesn't work for the...
  8. I can't enable Minecraft Multiplayer even though I enabled it in settings.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't enable Minecraft Multiplayer even though I enabled it in settings.: Today, I bought the Minecraft bundle pack including Java and Bedrock and for some reason when I try to play with my friends on Java, I can't turn on the multiplayer option even though it's on in...
  9. Can't enable multiplayer in Minecraft for my child's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't enable multiplayer in Minecraft for my child's account: I have tried to locate the "Enable Minecraft" section of the setting for my child's family Xbox account, but I am unable to locate it. How do I enable multiplayer for a child account (playing on a...
  10. I can't enable multiplayer on Minecraft: Java

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't enable multiplayer on Minecraft: Java: I can't enable multiplayer on Minecraft: Java and when i click on allow for multiplayer games it doesn't work and i set my account age to over 18 can someone help me...