I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store. 2 asking help from...

Discus and support I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store. 2 asking help from... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox identity provider doesn't show up when I search for it on the search bar. Even in the microsoft store webpage it doesn't show up and if I open... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Francis aile Torillo, Jul 18, 2023.

1. I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store. 2 asking help from...

Xbox identity provider doesn't show up when I search for it on the search bar. Even in the microsoft store webpage it doesn't show up and if I open links that direct me to Xbox identity provider theres no download button. Please help me.

I cant reply to my previous thread anymore for some reason.

:)

Francis aile Torillo, Jul 18, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store.

Oh, that could be why, Francis. I am afraid pirated games will not run on the Xbox app but if you own a game pass, you can reinstall it from the store to play it. The games on the Xbox app will still run for as long as you have gaming services. If you can no longer install the Xbox identity provider, it is best to get the original copy instead or get a game pass to play it.
  3. Francis aile Torillo Win User

The game is state of decay 2.
  4. Francis aile Torillo Win User

even in the microsoft store doesn't have the download button, it's blank.
    [​IMG]
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Francis! I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Let’s try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly make sure all the required services are running to solve Xbox app sync issues on Windows.

Open the Start menu, search Services then open Services. Scroll down the list and find all of the Xbox entries (they are near the bottom).

Gaming Services (There are 2 of them)

Xbox Accessory Management Service

Xbox Live Auth Manager

Xbox Live Game Save

Xbox Live Networking Service

When you find them right-click on them and select Start. If you can see that they are already running you can skip them.
Thema:

I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store. 2 asking help from...

1. I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store. 2 asking help from... - Similar Threads - cant download identity

2. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  3. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  4. Cant download the XBOX App on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Cant download the XBOX App on PC: Hello there. I know it is a problem for thousands of players being unable to download games, getting logged out constantly and just having trouble with the XBOX App in general. Today I couldnt...
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. i cant download a clip i was sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant download a clip i was sent: My friend sent me a clip, he was on Xbox i am on PC and i have the Xbox app but i can only view the clip, i checked the settings and didnt find anything, i dont know if i missed something but i...
  7. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  8. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  9. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  10. I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store.: Xbox identity provider doesn't show up when I search for it on the search bar. Even in the microsoft store webpage it doesn't show up and if I open links that direct me to Xbox identity provider...