I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.

Discus and support I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; it says that an adult must download it but I am an adult I am 21 years old an my microsoft account too . how can I fix this issue ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Birdem börteçin, Aug 10, 2021.

1. I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.

it says that an adult must download it but I am an adult I am 21 years old an my microsoft account too .

how can I fix this issue ?

:)

Birdem börteçin, Aug 10, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.

Try to remove your profile, then turn off the console and remove the power cord; wait for 1 to 2 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the console and sign in and try again!
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you are experiencing this problem.

Please try to carry out the solution below.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

After that restart your console, and add the account again.

This solution you can find in the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/account-pro...

*I hope this can help you.
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

wow, so many good games coming out !

[quote user="the dude1978"]

hopefully it wont be like fallout vegas because fallout 3 was awesome but vegas was a let down.

[/quote]
    I agree. I loved Fallout 3 and put over 225 hours into it. But I am just not enjoying New Vegas at all. In fact I will play through this DLC and just trade NV in. Its just nowhere near as good as Fallout 3. THe good news is that Bethesda developed Fallout
    3 and will be developing Skyrim. So thats a good sign. Obsidian developed New Vegas and you can tell. Its just nowhere near as good as Fallout 3.
  5. AnthonyItaly12 Win User

Digital version of Halo Wars won't start up (0x803f8001)

Downloaded Fallout New Vegas yesterday onto xbox one and i cant play it now. i think this may be because of the preview program considering i was able to play the game until i got the update.
  6. eviltedi Win User

could there be a new fallout 4

I played Fallout 3 twice, and loved it, I didn't like New Vegas the same, I never finished it, but I am looking forward to a new one.
Thema:

1. I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am. - Similar Threads - cant download wolfenstein2

2. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  3. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  4. Cant download the XBOX App on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Cant download the XBOX App on PC: Hello there. I know it is a problem for thousands of players being unable to download games, getting logged out constantly and just having trouble with the XBOX App in general. Today I couldnt...
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. i cant download a clip i was sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant download a clip i was sent: My friend sent me a clip, he was on Xbox i am on PC and i have the Xbox app but i can only view the clip, i checked the settings and didnt find anything, i dont know if i missed something but i...
  7. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  8. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  9. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  10. I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.: it says that an adult must download it but I am an adult I am 21 years old an my microsoft account too . how can I fix this issue ? 7794c6df-9f35-4f46-b1b0-56956930c221