I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!

Discus and support I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can not download the games. I'm Brazilian and I have this problem there. Could you tell me if this means region lock? Because my Xbox 360, it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joaoxd2, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Joaoxd2
    Joaoxd2 Guest

I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!

I can not download the games. I'm Brazilian and I have this problem there. Could you tell me if this means region lock? Because my Xbox 360, it is located in Brazil, but the xbox live account is American.
    Do I have to relocate Xbox 360 to United States for this problem to die? Thanks

:)

Joaoxd2, Dec 29, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

I know Gears 3 is region locked and that is usually what happens with a region lock, so Halo 4 is probably locked as well. Your account region has to match your physical location in order to properly purchase and download the games (and they should already
    match anyway).
  3. Joaoxd2 Win User

Ja tentei sim. E tambem segui passos de um assistente da Microsoft, que era abrir portas do modem para melhorar a conexão. Porém nada funciona...
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Salve João, beleza?

Já tentou desinstalar e instalar novamente? Limpe o cache do console e tente novamente, talvez funcione, não creio que seja o bloqueio de região.
  5. KS21JML Win User

Try factory. Reseting the Xbox?
  6. FabioDe Win User

xbox 360 update failed

I have a problem with a download of gears of war 3 reaches 79% and start from scratch help?
Thema:

1. I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early! - Similar Threads - can't download game

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  4. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  7. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  8. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  9. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  10. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...