I can´t download the free xbox live games with gold game, error code

Discus and support I can´t download the free xbox live games with gold game, error code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, when im trying to download games with gold games, xbox keepstelling me" something went wrong, can´t read the file or wrong region, error code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrgxX, Sep 17, 2016.

1. GrgxX
    GrgxX Guest

Hey, when im trying to download games with gold games, xbox keepstelling me" something went wrong, can´t read the file or wrong region, error code 80150017"

help pls

:)

GrgxX, Sep 17, 2016
  2. Reguts
    Reguts Guest
    Can`t download gold free games? Help

Hello, I have 3 month Xbox gold (Xbox 360) I can`t download any free games wich I can get with Gold?

It`s say: Not for your region, or file is corrupet. My region is United Kingdom. xbox error code 80150017

what I need to do? To get games? I want Dirt Shadow but it`s free time ends..

Reguts, Sep 17, 2016
  3. I Can´t download Sleeping Dogs on Web

The Websites need Creditcard ... this one i didn´t have.

And on my Xbox 360 Can´t Download this ... wtf...

Why i need Creditcard 4 free 2 play game ... Whats wrong with you Microsoft...

And On 360 i cant download this game ... Thx 4 .... no "free" game .... with "xbox live gold"....

MichelDregenuss, Sep 17, 2016
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. The error you're receiving suggests that the issue lies with the region. Some content cannot be downloaded to a country that it was not intended for.

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80150017

onyxishere, Sep 18, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: