I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.

Discus and support I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I'm trying to download sea of thieves on my gaming laptop via the Microsoft store but whenever I search it, it doesn't show up. I've even tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clifton de Cuba, Dec 3, 2023.

1. I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.

So, I'm trying to download sea of thieves on my gaming laptop via the Microsoft store but whenever I search it, it doesn't show up.

I've even tried via the Xbox app, but I can't see it either. If I try to get via my browser, it opens it in the Xbox app and it shows that it is not available.

:)

Clifton de Cuba, Dec 3, 2023
  2. EpDrag Win User

Game not installing

On the Microsoft Store I cannot see Sea Of Thieves, I can only see it on the Xbox Client, but I can see the download on Microsoft Store, even the error.
  3. DevikM Win User

Xbox game pass

I think it is because you are trying to download Sea of thieves instead of the anniversary edition.

Try this:

Open the Microsoft Store(No the gamepass app), then search for Sea of thieves: Anniversary Edition and try to download that.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Can't install Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Game Pass

open the windows store and search sea of thieves, see if one of them will let you download. as windows 10 xbox app uses the store to download.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Xbox to PC

For Sea of Thieves, are you trying to download it through the Xbox App or Microsoft Store app? If you've tried one but not the other, try the other and see if it'll work there.

EA Play will be added to Game Pass for PC on December 15.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Clifton, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

You can try the following:

1) Check your region. Sea of Thieves may not be available in all regions. To check your region, open the Xbox app and click the "Profile & System" button. Next, click on "Settings" and then "General". In the "Region and Language" section, look for the "Region" option. If your region is not supported, you may not be able to download Sea of Thieves.

2) Repair the Microsoft Store. If you have tried the two previous methods and you still cannot download Sea of Thieves, you can try to repair the Microsoft Store. To do this, open the Settings app and click "Apps and Features". Next, find "Microsoft Store" and click on it. In the menu on the right, click "Advanced" and then "Repair". Follow the on-screen instructions to repair Microsoft Store.

3) reinstall windows, this is in case none of the above works for you.

4) Contact xbox support as they are the only ones who can fix this type of problem.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Click on the green button that says "Report" and fill in the information as detailed as possible.

This way, Xbox will be able to know that there is a problem with a missing game and will be able to work to resolve it as soon as possible.

Keep in mind that this public forum is just gamers like you trying to guide and help other gamers. We are not Microsoft employees.

I also inform you of something you should keep in mind and that is that recently there have been technical problems with several of the services, and you could try to look for the game again today to see if it appears.

I thank you for your understanding and we hope the problem will be solved soon.

Regards,
    Oskayra
Thema:

1. I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app. - Similar Threads - can't download sea

2. Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves: Code: 0x87E10BD0 When I try to install Sea of Thieves. This only happens with Sea of Thieves. I have tried everything I can find online, including everything from here...
  3. Can't download sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download sea of thieves: I can't download sea of thieves on my pc with Xbox game pass. it just shows me a sad face where the download button should be, and that I have the game downloaded already, but I haven't downloaded...
  4. Can't download Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Sea Of Thieves: I bought the ultimate xbox pass because it showed that I could play a lot of games, and one of them is Sea Of Thieves, after which I tried to download it in the XBOX application on the PC, and it...
  5. Can't download Sea of Theives

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Sea of Theives: I bought Sea of Thieves for about 4-6 days ago, after a new update came out i couldnt download the update. I tried to reinstall the game, and that made it even worse. I searched for hours and...
  6. I can't download Sea Of Thieves: Anniversary Edition on Xbox PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Sea Of Thieves: Anniversary Edition on Xbox PC.: I contacted Support Yesterday, None of the Method worked. I'm trying to download Sea Of Thieves: Anniversary Edition on Windows 10. Tried everything google offered me Including updating windows,...
  7. Unable to download sea of thieves and can't even play any other games that are downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download sea of thieves and can't even play any other games that are downloaded...: I was gifted the Xbox Game Pass for pc 2 days ago and since then have been unable to play any game or download a specific game, Sea of Thieves. Whenever I try to play the games I have managed to...
  8. Can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC: I can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC, it says after 1 second that it's installed but then it says that it's not installed. There is no problem with downloading any other game, just...
  9. I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't...: So I bought the game back in november-december 2019 and I've never encounter any problems until summer 2020. When I tried to log in the game, a message was telling me to update it. I went on the...
  10. No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]: Buenas, literalmente ese es el problema, no puedo descargar el sea of thieves en el xbox game pass para pc ya que me suelta un nmro de error (0x803f8001) que segun lo que lei es un problema con...