I can't download Sea Of Thieves: Anniversary Edition on Xbox PC.

Discus and support I can't download Sea Of Thieves: Anniversary Edition on Xbox PC. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I contacted Support Yesterday, None of the Method worked. I'm trying to download Sea Of Thieves: Anniversary Edition on Windows 10. Tried everything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoryClark2, Jan 9, 2022.

1. RoryClark2
    RoryClark2 Guest

I contacted Support Yesterday, None of the Method worked. I'm trying to download Sea Of Thieves: Anniversary Edition on Windows 10.

Tried everything google offered me Including updating windows, Re-installing Gaming Services, Reset Xbox and more.

There is Currently 2 Error codes.

I can't download Sea Of Thieves: Anniversary Edition on Xbox PC. [​IMG]

The First one, On the Sea Of Thieves: Anniversary Edition is 0x803fb107

The Second one, On the Sea Of Thieves is 0x80070005

When I retried it produces the same Error.

Please help, I'll gladly appreaciate it!

:)

RoryClark2, Jan 9, 2022
  2. DevikM Win User

Xbox game pass

I think it is because you are trying to download Sea of thieves instead of the anniversary edition.

Try this:

Open the Microsoft Store(No the gamepass app), then search for Sea of thieves: Anniversary Edition and try to download that.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

i bought a game year and a half ago and microsoft removed it?

Is it not allowing you to download any version of Sea of Thieves at all? While they don't list it as the "Anniversary Edition" any longer, isn't everything that was there just a part of regular Sea of Thieves currently? If not, what is missing?
  4. BULLD0ZER_E Win User

Games on Windows 10

I own the anniversary edition of Sea of Thieves and that version is Play anywhere
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Sea of Thieves

Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition SOT

Get the Sea Dog Pack with it

Original price was $49.99, current price $39.99$39.99+
    with your Xbox Game Pass membership
    20% off
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Purchased Games on Child's Xbox Account

It would have to be downloaded under his account for him to see and use it with only his account logged in. Sea of thieves anniversary edition is current available with gamepass or the Gamepass ultimate feature.
Thema:

1. I can't download Sea Of Thieves: Anniversary Edition on Xbox PC. - Similar Threads - can't download Sea

2. I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.: So, I'm trying to download sea of thieves on my gaming laptop via the Microsoft store but whenever I search it, it doesn't show up. I've even tried via the Xbox app, but I can't see it either....
  3. Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves: Code: 0x87E10BD0 When I try to install Sea of Thieves. This only happens with Sea of Thieves. I have tried everything I can find online, including everything from here...
  4. Can't download sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download sea of thieves: I can't download sea of thieves on my pc with Xbox game pass. it just shows me a sad face where the download button should be, and that I have the game downloaded already, but I haven't downloaded...
  5. Can't download Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Sea Of Thieves: I bought the ultimate xbox pass because it showed that I could play a lot of games, and one of them is Sea Of Thieves, after which I tried to download it in the XBOX application on the PC, and it...
  6. Can't download Sea of Theives

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Sea of Theives: I bought Sea of Thieves for about 4-6 days ago, after a new update came out i couldnt download the update. I tried to reinstall the game, and that made it even worse. I searched for hours and...
  7. Unable to download sea of thieves and can't even play any other games that are downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download sea of thieves and can't even play any other games that are downloaded...: I was gifted the Xbox Game Pass for pc 2 days ago and since then have been unable to play any game or download a specific game, Sea of Thieves. Whenever I try to play the games I have managed to...
  8. Can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC: I can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC, it says after 1 second that it's installed but then it says that it's not installed. There is no problem with downloading any other game, just...
  9. I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't...: So I bought the game back in november-december 2019 and I've never encounter any problems until summer 2020. When I tried to log in the game, a message was telling me to update it. I went on the...
  10. No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]: Buenas, literalmente ese es el problema, no puedo descargar el sea of thieves en el xbox game pass para pc ya que me suelta un nmro de error (0x803f8001) que segun lo que lei es un problema con...