I can't download nVidia Control Panel from the Microsoft store

Discus and support I can't download nVidia Control Panel from the Microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I was experiencing my computer being slow and starting to lag. So i restarted my Windows. As I restarted them I wanted to change my resolution and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarkoKu, May 15, 2020.

1. MarkoKu
    MarkoKu Guest

So, I was experiencing my computer being slow and starting to lag. So i restarted my Windows. As I restarted them I wanted to change my resolution and Hz on my monitor. I saw there was no nVidia Control Panel. I download the drivers for my Gtx 1050ti,
    as I thought it would shourley fix the problem. Still nothing, still no Control Panel. I read a little bit on the forums for the problem fix and in conclusion the fix should be downloading the nVidia Control Panel from the Microsoft store (direct from the
    PC, not on the internet site), right? Still nothing. I completely removed all my nVidia drives and re-installed them but still nothing. Everything downloads except the Control Panel, the GeForce Experience, the PhysX system, audio driver. I have tried everything
    and I still cannot download the control panel. I tried to download it from the microsoft store but it just wouldn't download, says it is download and finished, but when I go to the downloads in the microsft store, it just says I have the app but I have to
    download it. Please get your stuff together... I hope someone can help me with this bug. The drivers I'm trying to download are 445.87 64 bit for Windows.

:)

MarkoKu, May 15, 2020
  2. MarkoKu Win User

This still didn't help. When I boot in the windows, I get this little message saying

"NVIDIA Control Panel is not found"

"Click here to Install NVIDIA Control Panel From Microsoft store."

Have tried it but it just wouldnt download, I'm not sure if it's a problem on my OS or something in the Microsoft Store with the NVIDIA Control Panel

[​IMG]
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi.

You don't need the NVIDIA control panel on the MS Store (it doesn't work anyway). The control panel is part of the driver package.

To fix this issue I would advise you to run DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller)

Process

1. Go to the NVIDIA website and download the latest graphics drive for your graphics card. Do this manually from the website,
      do not use The GeForce Experience.
    2. Store the file somewhere on your PC. Do not install it yet.
    3. Go to the
      DDU website
      and download DDU. Make sure you go towards the bottom of the page and click one of the download mirrors (see screenshot)

[​IMG]

Extract the zip file and run DDU. Remove the driver using DDU's Clean and Restart.

When the system restarts install the NVIDIA driver you downloaded earlier.

[​IMG]
  4. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Sorry about that issue, you should uninstall the official nvidia driver first through control panel of windows 10.

Reboot your computer.

Go to nvidia.com , download the drivers for your GTX 1050ti, launch the install with admin mode (right click on it, select run as admin) , select complete installation mode. When is done, reboot.

It should work correctly.

Regards
  5. MarkoKu Win User

I followed every step exactly like you said and still no nVidia Control Panel. I think the only solution would be re-installing Windows and trying to download drivers again
  6. Osirus128 Win User

Get Error everytime I launch Xbox Beta App

Yeah have all the latest Windows updates, tried reinstalling too. I noticed that this is affecting some other Microsoft Store Apps too, not just the Xbox Beta (Spotify, iTunes, Nvidia Control Panel)
Thema:

1. I can't download nVidia Control Panel from the Microsoft store - Similar Threads - can't download nVidia

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  10. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...