I can’t download my realm world at all on Minecraft on my ps5.

Discus and support I can’t download my realm world at all on Minecraft on my ps5. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve tried connecting to a Ethernet cord, downloading multiple times at different times, downloading a backup, replacing the realm with a backup and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Doughnut Puncher, Jun 19, 2023.

1. I can’t download my realm world at all on Minecraft on my ps5.

I’ve tried connecting to a Ethernet cord, downloading multiple times at different times, downloading a backup, replacing the realm with a backup and trying to download again, closing the realm and trying, you name it I’ve tried it and yet I’m always hit with an error at the end of the download. I’ve made sure I have enough space for the world but it always gives me an error.

:)

Doughnut Puncher, Jun 19, 2023
  2. August Holloway Win User

Its been an issue since 2019, I only got around it by using an xbox.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

It seems you have exhausted all the troubleshooting steps. Since you are having an issue with 3rd party gaming client Playstation, in order to fix this you will need to contact PlayStation Support.

Let me provide you with their contact link: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/plays...

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. August Holloway Win User

No you stop ignoring the issue. This has been a problem on Playstation version of minecraft SINCE 2019 LIKE HOW!? It's not Playstation as I've contacted and searched, its a bug from minecraft/mojang/Microsoft. Fix it.
  5. MoonyStars Win User

Help i cant surpass the error code ghast in minecraft pe with storage permission

I have the same issue as Bruhmoment10283 on mobile so I redownloaded Minecraft and now I don’t have any of my worlds and can’t play realms
  6. PlayedLOL XD YT Win User

I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling Me To Use The Same Microsoft Account But I Can’t Is There Anyway To Unlink Whatever It Costs.

Start over but it’s telling me in Minecraft on my ps5 to sign into that one but I can’t
Thema:

1. I can’t download my realm world at all on Minecraft on my ps5. - Similar Threads - can’t download realm

2. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  3. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  4. I can’t download games on my external storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download games on my external storage: Whenever I have my external hard drive connected to my Xbox I can’t play games that are on the hard drive and I can’t even install other games like call of duty. Overwatch. Fortnite. And other big...
  5. Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile: Is there any update? I know now it’s the servers and not our Xbox, but is there any update or eta when connection should be established again, I’m just really trying to use my account, this is...
  6. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...: Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do? d22da464-873c-48b5-8ff5-c4f1d84c6def
  7. What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...: Trying to re-download my profile on my 360 keep give me a code that something isn’t right with my email but everything work fine on that side so plz can u have a look what’s going on plz...
  8. Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old: So I got Minecraft for free with my old Xbox in 2018 but now I have the series x and it says I must buy it or get game pass do I not get it because it was free? I just want it back on my console...
  9. I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.: Every time I try to play new mature games that I just installed, I can’t, because I get an error code that says class not registered. It only happens with mature games, but it doesn’t happen with...
  10. Why can’t I download the cross gen bundle on my Xbox one S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download the cross gen bundle on my Xbox one S?: It keeps popping up with etc amount of items need an update. Then no matter what I click it won’t do own load the base game it just pops up with installation stopped. But, on my series S it...