I can't download my legendary edition stuff from halo reach onto the Xbox one

Discus and support I can't download my legendary edition stuff from halo reach onto the Xbox one in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I can't download the content from the legendary edition of halo reach c1b19dd8-8012-4658-8fb2-b0cf2e821a22 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LSXdaytonaRS, Nov 19, 2016.

1. LSXdaytonaRS
    LSXdaytonaRS Guest

I can't download the content from the legendary edition of halo reach

:)

LSXdaytonaRS, Nov 19, 2016
  2. Halo Reach Legendary, Standerd and Pre-order content wont download

I had bought the legendary edition of Halo Reach on launch and had put in the codes for the content that it came with. About 9 months ago I became homeless and in an attempt for food I sold my xbox and HDD. Now I have gotten a new xbox and a copy of Reach.
    I am going through my download history and I came across the Legendary content. I have tried on multiple times to download these again but have come across the message "Can't Download the Legendary Edition Content" message. Am I screwed?

RedRibbonVinny, Nov 19, 2016
  3. The Special Edition of WWE 2K 14 is 99.99$ plus taxes that's insane it should cost 79.99 plus taxes like WWE 13 did

there was no legendary edition of Halo 4. there were two versions of the limited edition though, one was with the halo 4 xbox console it was like 400. the limited edition of Halo 4 by itself was 99.99 though. Halo Reach had a legendary edition and
    it was 149.99

BigDaddyxBrock, Nov 19, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there!

Can you please clarify which content you're referring to? Once you install Halo: Reach you should have all available content through Backward Compatibility so long as you own that content.

Mister Maka, Nov 22, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there!

Can you please clarify which content you're referring to? Once you install Halo: Reach you should have all available content through Backward Compatibility so long as you own that content.
  6. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

The Special Edition of WWE 2K 14 is 99.99$ plus taxes that's insane it should cost 79.99 plus taxes like WWE 13 did

there was no legendary edition of Halo 4. there were two versions of the limited edition though, one was with the halo 4 xbox console it was like 400. the limited edition of Halo 4 by itself was 99.99 though. Halo Reach had a legendary edition and
    it was 149.99
  7. Glu10Free Win User

Share your special editions!

The only one I have right now is the Halo: Reach Legendary Edition, but I've been meaning to find a Halo 3 one as well. I'll also be getting the Legendary Edition of Halo 4 if there is one.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Halo Reach Legendary Edition stuff

Hey there, FTG! If the Legendary stuff isn't on your save, you will be unable to transfer it to your Xbox One. Only game saves are able to be transferred through the cloud from 360 to Xbox One.

If it is supposed to be a part of your saves, please follow the steps in our
    Troubleshooting sticky. There's a survey at the end of the sticky that you should fill out if the troubleshooting doesn't resolve your issue. We send this to the right people to look into. Thanks!
  9. FTG predclown Win User

Halo Reach Legendary Edition stuff

Alright, I will try this and let you know how it goes.
Thema:

1. I can't download my legendary edition stuff from halo reach onto the Xbox one - Similar Threads - can't download legendary

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Hi all, I need assistance installing the Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I have Ultimate Game Pass, and EA app installed. But when I open the EA app and navigate to the ME Legendary Edition, the...
  10. Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...: Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 can't download even though I own the Injustice 2 legendary edition? I try to install it but I cant click it, and I tried to see it in my billing...