I can't download my gta 5 and my disc is in the xbox

Discus and support I can't download my gta 5 and my disc is in the xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It gets really annoying cause I can't play because I love the game gta but I can't play it cecf34bd-906a-4da0-8599-8ef6adb02aac Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wierdoday54, Dec 16, 2016.

1. wierdoday54
    wierdoday54 Guest

It gets really annoying cause I can't play because I love the game gta but I can't play it

:)

wierdoday54, Dec 16, 2016
  2. ZackSack877
    ZackSack877 Guest
    What would it be better to buy gta 5 from

Hi guys I'm thinking about buying gta 5 for the xbox one but can't decide on should I buy from the xbox store or buy it on disc. So my question is how long would it take to download it from the xbox store or how long would it take to installed the game on disc. I know it has to do with my internet speed I think it might 10mph or 20 idk is there any way I can check that on my xbox one what would be faster download or disc. I know bf4 and bfh it took about 30min to an hour to install on disc both are around the same gb as gta 5.

ZackSack877, Dec 16, 2016
  3. Do not install GTA V "Play" disc!

what if i had gta 5 disc form and left the 2nd disc info on my harddrive when i sold it, then rebought gta 5 from the market place, and all these gigs are on my hard drive. does it hurt to have extra gigs when you're playing the marketplace version? cause
    the download from the market place is only 7 gigs.

patrick5152003, Dec 16, 2016
  4. patrick5152003 Win User

Do not install GTA V "Play" disc!

what if i had gta 5 disc form and left the 2nd disc info on my harddrive when i sold it, then rebought gta 5 from the market place, and all these gigs are on my hard drive. does it hurt to have extra gigs when you're playing the marketplace version? cause
    the download from the market place is only 7 gigs.
  5. Jashford Win User

Installation stopped error

I could be tempting fate, but I'm currently downloading GTA 5 from a disc and the disc download has completed without issue. It's currently in the middle of the network download part for the update, which is about a third of the way and so far no issues.

If this works, it looks like the easiest solution for me will be to get a refund and buy a disc copy of Fifa.

I'll keep you posted on how the GTA 5 network download goes.

I've also arranged to take my console over to my folks place this evening, so can check it on their network too. Again, will keep you posted.
  6. JordanMcNeill Win User

GTA 5 Disc/Installation Issues

I have a similar problem i asked but no one responded. here it is.I recently just bought GTA 5 in the game store and when I installed it and oplened it, there was an error and some moving pictures with a text saying Download I. The bottom left corner. Also,
    I realized install packs 1 and 2 won't download at all and I can't download them because when I do, the download bar dissapears. And in the game files of the gta 5 game in my hard drive, 2 files called gtav-part0 and gtav-part1 have a yellow ! mark and both
    say they are incomplete when I open them. I've been re installing GTA 5 but this problem keeps happening. WHAT DO I DO? Also, its not a disc. i got it from the xbox store.
  7. SiegeCaptain Win User

XBOX originals update please

My only complaint is that I can't download GTA San Andreas (from my hard copy/ game disc) into my 250 gig harddrive. Playing GTA 4 is starting to wear a little thin. I'd have more fun as CJ in the insanity that is San Andreas. Dammit!
  8. EuanSmith2 Win User

Error code 0x82d40007

I own GTA 5 on disc. The loading screen pops up showing my xbox is reading the disc correctly but its sortly changed onto that error code.
Thema:

1. I can't download my gta 5 and my disc is in the xbox - Similar Threads - can't download gta

2. 2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...: I bought GTA V as my first game for my Xbox One S a few years ago. The disk was broken while moving houses multiple times, and I've gotten a new one recently. The disk won't install the game, as...
  3. Why can't I download gta online for x/s Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download gta online for x/s Xbox: every time I try to download it It just dissappears out of queue without warning I've tried to clear local saved data I've tried to do it offline and hard reseting my console nothing has worked so...
  4. Can't download profile on GTA IV for my Xbox Series X.Any workable solutions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download profile on GTA IV for my Xbox Series X.Any workable solutions?: I have just recently download this backwards compatible game on my new series x and it just wouldn't download my profile despite me connected on Xbox Live and the connection being stable. I have...
  5. Can't download digital gta 5 on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download digital gta 5 on xbox one: I purchases the digital copy of grand theft auto 5 to download on xbox one. I purchases it via the play store a few weeks ago ran into a message about a corrupt file. I called Microsoft spent over...
  6. Can't download GTA 5 Premium

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download GTA 5 Premium: I bought GTA 5 Premium on my XBOX One Console and wanted to play it from my Windows PC. It says that I own the game but when I press Install on my devices, it only shows me my Xbox Console....
  7. Gta V bought but can't download glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V bought but can't download glitch: So yesterday I bought the gta V premium editon for 15 euros in the microsoft store. I checked the game's console and it was xbox one. My xbox account is linked to my hotmail and I bought the game...
  8. Can't download GTA V on different xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download GTA V on different xbox: I virtually bought GTA V and downloaded it on my xbox. I set my home xbox to my sister's xbox so she can play GTA V with me but when I open My Games and Apps, It doesn't show up. When I go to the...
  9. Can't download "install pack 4, 3, 2, 1" or anything for gta v

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download "install pack 4, 3, 2, 1" or anything for gta v: I just buyed GTA V on my xbox 360, the digital version, but i only can donwload the first 7.7 gb . When i try to download the install packs the xbox says "can't download install pack". Same for...
  10. Can't download GTA V on my system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download GTA V on my system: I haven't been able to download GTA V on my system for two weeks. I've done everything you've said to do, but it still comes back with the same stupid reasoning. I have an external hard drive with...