I can't download my friend's map resource packs

Discus and support I can't download my friend's map resource packs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to enter my friend's world, I need to download the addons, because we love playing with addons, but when I go to download, the download bar... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas Alves1, Dec 24, 2023.

1. I can't download my friend's map resource packs

When I go to enter my friend's world, I need to download the addons, because we love playing with addons, but when I go to download, the download bar stops at a specific moment, like: 38.9/42.8

And because of that I can't play, someone help me please, I'm mobile

:)

Thomas Alves1, Dec 24, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Gerardo, recommends the following steps for a solution.

If it only happens to you with those textures then it is most likely a specific problem with them which the game developer must solve, which is why you should report it to them using the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUPs (potentially unwanted products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/8d80c6eb-e0f7-4551-8ffe-4ef63931513e

I hope to be of great help to solve your problem.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. xdBlueGalaxy Win User

minecraft modding

There is a app called mc addons if you install that than go to the mod site of your choice on your pc or phone if you have a USB adapter(The mod has to be in bedrock edition )

My choice of website is https://mcpedl.com/

You download the mod to the USB then plug the USB into the xbox.

When you plug the USB into the xbox open up mc addons and press import.

There it will show the files on your xbox including the USB, you want to click on the USB and then find your mod or map pack and press on it to import it.

Once imported you want to open minecraft and make a new world (If its a map pack just look through your worlds and it will be there)

Scroll down to resource pack (if it has a resource pack in the file) and find the resource pack for the mod.

Then scroll down to behavior pack and put in the behavior pack (some mods need special settings to work).

This method also works for just resource packs
  4. TimidMarigold5 Win User

"This item isn't available from your current location"

same here except i bought my console from the nz and i live in australia. i can't download the black ops map pack microsoft fail or treyarch fail well i don't care as long as it is resolved. p.s. my friend down the street downloaded it
  5. AdverseOrpheus2 Win User

Downloading Problem

Wow, I can see how useless making a forum is, because my problem is not fixed! I can't download Raam's Shadow and I can't play online because i don't have ANY map packs, not even the Free Booster Map pack. This is bullshit!
  6. IamJustinAaron Win User

skin is not working

Hello Restart your Minecraft client and the issue should be fixed. If not, try another version of
    Minecraft.

• When you join a lobby that requires a resource pack, it does not automatically download the pack and /resource does not work for you.
    • When you join a lobby that requires a resource pack and it says "Attempting to send you the resource pack", but you never end up downloading the resource pack.
    • If you know how to get to your folder already, skip to step 4. If not, start by going to "Options" in your Minecraft home screen.
    • Then go to your "Resource Packs...".
    • Then go to "Open resource pack folder".
    • Now click on the ".minecraft" in the address bar of your Folder Explorer.
    • You should now see a list of folders, find the one called "server-resource-packs" and go into it.
    • If you can't find this folder, then right click in an empty area of your Folder Explorer and click "New", then "Folder". Name your new folder "server-resource-packs". This should fix your issue, you can stop here.
    • And once in the folder, delete everything in the folder.
Thema:

1. I can't download my friend's map resource packs - Similar Threads - can't download friend's

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. Gifted a game to a friend, but he can't download it still.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted a game to a friend, but he can't download it still.: I gifted Crusader Kings 3 to a friend a couple weeks ago but he's been busy and just got a chance to look at the code and put it in a couple days ago. It still won't let him install the game and...
  6. Just purchased Green Hell on windows PC to play with a friend on Xbox. I can't Download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased Green Hell on windows PC to play with a friend on Xbox. I can't Download...: Every time I go to install the game in the Microsoft store a tab pops up that says "install this game on an Xbox device. Dopes this mean I can only install it on an xbox and not my pc?...
  7. My friend can't download a game from his xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend can't download a game from his xbox game pass: Okay, so my friend wanted to download a game, but the download stopped at 2% and gets onto the waiting list, when he pressed on continue, the download started from 0% again, then it stops again at...
  8. Can't download FIFA 21 after gamesharing and preordering with friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download FIFA 21 after gamesharing and preordering with friend: Hello. Here is my problem with gamesharing: [img] a8e6e4f6-2fb1-4c19-bc85-bdf230ed55bc
  9. My friend is try ing to download his profile to my Xbox but he can't remember his email account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend is try ing to download his profile to my Xbox but he can't remember his email account: My friend is trying to download his profile to my Xbox but he can't remember his email account how do we find it or recover it? a5a2954e-f2c1-4c30-9503-41cc9c19f7b4
  10. Friend can't download items from Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend can't download items from Xbox Live.: Me and my friend want to play GTA V, but whenever he tries to download the dlcs (and any other game on xbox live) it says, "Can't download this item." His gamertag is TinedWord98. He's tried...