i cant download my forza horizon 1 to my xbox 360 anymore

Discus and support i cant download my forza horizon 1 to my xbox 360 anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it is not fair that microsoft can say to play the game YOU ALREADY BOUGHT you have to buy another console. i paid for that game and i want to play it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by İSMAİL BEYGİRCİ, Sep 5, 2023.

1. i cant download my forza horizon 1 to my xbox 360 anymore

it is not fair that microsoft can say to play the game YOU ALREADY BOUGHT you have to buy another console. i paid for that game and i want to play it now. From this time now on is it this way? suddenly you cant access the game you used to play because microsoft doesnt support it anymore? i want my game back. i just want to play forza horizon 1 on my xbox 360 thats it

:)

İSMAİL BEYGİRCİ, Sep 5, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

As long as you're signed into the account that purchased the game, you can redownload it on any console.

1. Press the Guide button  on your controller.
    2. Select Xbox Home.
    3. Select Settings.
    4. Select Account.
    5. Select Download History.
    6. Select the content you want, and then select Download Again
  3. RPSCORP Win User

Can't Download American Muscle Pack

i CANT DOWNLOAD FORZA 4 AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR PACK NOT DOWNLOADED, I TRIED DOWNLOADING ON XBOX 360 AND I CANT DOWNLOAD WHEN I TRIED ON MY PC ON XBOX 360.WHO IS PROBLEM???
  4. XER0_Gamez Win User

Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

All of my Microsoft and Xbox games are downloaded on my external drive including the previous Horizon, which is Forza Horizon 4. I changed where new apps are stored when downloaded from the Microsoft store to my external drive but it still wont download Forza Horizon 5 to my external drive. On the Xbox app it wont show my external drive as an option to download to. I am able to download any game from the Microsoft store and Xbox app to my external drive except Forza Horizon 5.
  5. Jackson Lo Win User

Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC?

My Game Is in that list, but I cant find It in Xbox app, it's forza Horizon 5
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

ABOUT XBOX GAME

Forza Horizon 1 is an Xbox 360 game, and as such will not work on the PC.
Thema:

1. i cant download my forza horizon 1 to my xbox 360 anymore - Similar Threads - cant download forza

2. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  3. I cant download Forza Horizon 5 Error code: 0x00000001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download Forza Horizon 5 Error code: 0x00000001: Hi everyone! yesterday I made the purchase of forza horizon 5, but I had a problem when trying to install, when trying to install it gives me that message, I tried to restore, repair, the xbox app...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 download stopped and cant continue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 download stopped and cant continue: Today i tried to download forza 5 via game pass. I download the game to about 60/70% when i stopped the download to play another game. After that, i tried to continue the download and it didnt...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Cant find download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Cant find download: I recently got myself the Xbox game pass for PC, 1 euro for three months and decided to download Forza Horizon 5. I had more than 300 GB space left and as the game is only 122 GB I decided it...
  6. Forza horizon 5 cant download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 cant download: hello , any fix for this , like 3 hours and still pending ..... [img] bd0d2e39-a923-4d1f-82eb-ebe9546a42bb
  7. Forza Horizon 5 cant download on pc from xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 cant download on pc from xbox: is there a way that i can download forza horizon 5 on my pc from my xbox? i did it with forza horizon 4 but i just cant figure out how to do it with forza horizon 5....
  8. starting installing forza and i cant continue the download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    starting installing forza and i cant continue the download: hey, i started installing forza horizon 5 on the xbox app for pc, and wanted to resume with the download, and it doesnt do anything cc8cbe2f-cbab-4951-bfae-72e091e0b2d2
  9. Cant download Forza 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Forza 5: Hey there i need help whit downloading forza 5,so reastnly i tryed to download forza horizen 5 but it just sayed failed whit the code 0x80070005 dont know whats happining but i want the game...
  10. Cant download Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Forza Horizon 5: I'm not able to download forza horizon 5 on my pc. I have a Xbox game pass for pc When I click install with game pass it shows preparing in the download section and after that it just disappears...