I cant download my account on Xbox360, I know my password and but it says my password is ...

Discus and support I cant download my account on Xbox360, I know my password and but it says my password is ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant download my account on Xbox360, I know my password and all but it says my password is incorrect? And I changed my password 5 times and nothing.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TakenWorm3486, Nov 26, 2014.

1. I cant download my account on Xbox360, I know my password and but it says my password is ...

I cant download my account on Xbox360, I know my password and all but it says my password is incorrect?

And I changed my password 5 times and nothing.

Can I get help with this?

:)

TakenWorm3486, Nov 26, 2014
  2. cant download

I can download my account on Xbox360, I know my password and all but it says my password is incorrect?

And I caning my password 5 times and nothing.

Can I help with that?

TakenWorm3486, Nov 26, 2014
  3. Chazzbag89v2
    Chazzbag89v2 Guest
    Issue with downloading account

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone could help me i made an account online and im trying to download it to my xbox 360 but everytime i do it says the password is wrong however ive changed the password multiple times on the Xbox and online so i do not know why i cant
    download it.

Chazzbag89v2, Nov 26, 2014
  4. PhoenixShay
    PhoenixShay Guest

I cant download my account on Xbox360, I know my password and but it says my password is ...

Hello there!

Please make sure you are using the correct e-mail and password. I recommend plugging in your keyboard to your XBOX 360, and typing in both your email and password slowly and carefully. Passwords are case sensitive, so if your password was 'Password', but
    you typed it like 'password', then it would say it was incorrect.

PhoenixShay, Nov 27, 2014
  5. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Hi there,

have you set up two step verification?

If so, then you will need to set up an App password and use that instead of your password when downloading your profile. See this link for the steps:

support.xbox.com/.../no-prompt-security-code

If you haven't set it up, be sure to check if all is correct at:
    account.live.com/.../manage

Let us know the results

6. Grassed
    Grassed Guest
    Go to account.live.com sign in click on change password & more and then go down to create an app password and use that to sign in! If you don't want to do this scroll up to Two Step Verification and turn it off. Goodluck!

Grassed, Nov 27, 2014
  7. I don't have anything to get the app for my account.

TakenWorm3486, Dec 5, 2014
  8. I cant download my account on Xbox360, I know my password and but it says my password is ...

This is my third account and I called support in the past.

TakenWorm3486, Oct 31, 2018
  9. TakenWorm3486 Win User

I cant download my account on Xbox360, I know my password and but it says my password is incorrect?

This is my third account and I called support in the past.
  10. WPAK Win User

I cant download my account on Xbox360, I know my password and but it says my password is incorrect?

11. PhoenixShay Win User

Hello there!

Please make sure you are using the correct e-mail and password. I recommend plugging in your keyboard to your XBOX 360, and typing in both your email and password slowly and carefully. Passwords are case sensitive, so if your password was 'Password', but
    you typed it like 'password', then it would say it was incorrect.
  12. TakenWorm3486 Win User

I don't have anything to get the app for my account.
  13. Grassed Win User

Go to account.live.com sign in click on change password & more and then go down to create an app password and use that to sign in! If you don't want to do this scroll up to Two Step Verification and turn it off. Goodluck!
Thema:

1. I cant download my account on Xbox360, I know my password and but it says my password is ... - Similar Threads - cant download account

2. Why cant i download my account on backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i download my account on backwards compatible games: It says that im not connected to xbox live yet it is 21f97af8-c72c-443a-8e99-350f377afec9
  3. Cant sign in or download profile tried everything. Happens only on 1 account none of my others

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in or download profile tried everything. Happens only on 1 account none of my others: Cant download profile disconnects from xboxlive instantly when signing/downloading profile tried removing xbox 360 storage in my xbox series settings to delete the profile then redownload ,...
  4. Cant download Xbox account on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download Xbox account on Xbox 360: This is really starting to irritate me and it is NOT a problem on my end. I am attempting to download my account (with all my games that I have PAID for) on my xbox 360, it freezes at “Downloading...
  5. Cant download account on backwards compatible games 8015190A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download account on backwards compatible games 8015190A: My gamertag is A10 and i have a problem every time I load up a backwards compatible game on my account ill get the "disconnected from Xbox live" notification ill try to download my account it'll...
  6. cant download xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant download xbox 360 account: I recently wanted to sign into my xbox live account on my xbox 360 to play some games with my friends and I had an error code where i couldnt sign into my account. I read that you have to delete...
  7. I cant connect to Xbox 360 Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 it says an Error ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to Xbox 360 Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 it says an Error ...: Hello i have trouble to connect to Xbox Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 or Xbox 360 on Xbox One it says an Error 8007007A. All my other Devices Xbox One and Windows 10 works with my...
  8. Xbox One Cant download account on 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Cant download account on 360 games: i rung up the support i did everything i was told to do reset my xbox,reset my router, cleared catch everything but still not working and i was told i had a problem with my hardware that i would...
  9. XBOX GOLD LIVE - Cant access my account , Cant download profiles - Connection Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GOLD LIVE - Cant access my account , Cant download profiles - Connection Error: Help me please! I don t know how to solve the problem. I´ve been trying to access my Xbox GOLD since friday. I follow all instructions in the site... and nothing resolve the problem. The official...
  10. I cant Purchase or download games through my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant Purchase or download games through my account: PLEASE HELP I can't download games through my account Message "Sorry you cannot make transactions with this account on xbox.com Why is this happening and how do I fix it, I want to download...