I can't download mw2 on my pc even though I bought it on xbox

Discus and support I can't download mw2 on my pc even though I bought it on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I paid for the game on Amazon redeemed the code on my Xbox and I couldn't find it on my pc when I did find it it says this product can't be installed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeraldMarsh1, Dec 18, 2022.

1. GeraldMarsh1
    GeraldMarsh1 Guest

I paid for the game on Amazon redeemed the code on my Xbox and I couldn't find it on my pc when I did find it it says this product can't be installed on this pc

:)

GeraldMarsh1, Dec 18, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

This will depend on the game. You can play the game both on Xbox and PC if it's an Xbox Play Anywhere game, Call of Duty Modern Warfare II is not an Xbox Play Anywhere game.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anyw...
  3. GeraldMarsh1 Win User

But if I own it can't I play it on my pc isn't it all through Microsoft I just don't understand why I can play it off my Xbox why I can't play off my pc I can play games like high on life on my Xbox and then go play on my pc and pick up where I left off
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Only one Call of Duty has ever been sold on the Microsoft store, and has separate PC and console versions

Unless a title is on the Microsoft store and supports cross saves, it won't work

High on Life is PlayAnywhere
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You're correct, the code that you redeemed for Xbox is for Xbox consoles only and if you're on PC, I apologize but there is no option to undo the changes that were made or switch versions of the code that you redeemed.
  6. Cromwell96 Win User

xbox video not show purchased Movies or TV shows in My Video

My xbox 360 loads very slowly the main screens for xbox video. And all the episodes I downloaded and i can't download the rest of my tv shows even though I bought the season pass. it says 0 for my purchase history so what do I do ?
Thema:

1. I can't download mw2 on my pc even though I bought it on xbox - Similar Threads - can't download mw2

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. Can't download MW2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download MW2?: Trying to download MW2 on my 2nd Xbox and the game isn't showing up in my purchases. Help? b4efe209-ddbb-46cc-abf1-df7e0a8a2877
  9. Brought MW2 in vanguard but I can't download it anywere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brought MW2 in vanguard but I can't download it anywere: I just brought the game in vanguard but now says Ingatestone I own the game but on xbox I can't find were to down load and when I go on the in store page it tells me I need to buy it whats going...
  10. I can't download MW2 (360 game) onto my Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download MW2 (360 game) onto my Computer: I have been trying to download it but it keeps saying 'Install on my devices'. I totally understand if the compatibility was an issue but I don't see a list anywhere. I have been checking the...