I can't download halo reach for pc

Discus and support I can't download halo reach for pc in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/mjdark_angel [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mjdark_angel, Nov 30, 2019.

1. I can't download halo reach for pc

/u/mjdark_angel, Nov 30, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

I Can't download the Halo Reach Demo

No

xbox terms of service says xbox live is only provided in supported regions this is stated on the box

xboxes do not have to be sold with xbox live access that is what disks are for

you can only download demos which you are lawfully allowed since there is no ecuadorian xbox live you can only get region free content

this does not stop people from importing other devices

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/27/t/34.aspx
  3. Carlitos_SZ Win User

ok, but leaving aside the REACH HALO demo, I can not download the other demos, then this is not illegal?? I can not download anything, and I bought my XBOX cuiando in the contract guarantees that I can access Xbox Live, it's not stupid and illegal??
  4. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft has to follow every country's laws and can only release what that country will allow.
  5. Carlitos_SZ Win User

yes, but before the last update from XBOX live is not happened, so Microsoft wants block any users outside the XBOX LIVE regions and countries, and it is stupit, ilegal, and cause me many troubles, and always is the same problem with the microsoft updates......#$%#%#%$#%$#$%
  6. Smwutches Win User

If it is not available in your region, then there is no way around it but to wait for it to be available in your region.
Thema:

I can't download halo reach for pc

1. I can't download halo reach for pc - Similar Threads - can't download halo

2. I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection, but I can't download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection, but I can't download it: I just recently bought the game mentioned above, however I can't seem to be able to download. On the xbox website, it says that it's been bought and I click the button to Install and it redirects...
  3. Can't Pre Download Halo Infinite

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Pre Download Halo Infinite: Hello there, am I missing something or Halo Infinite isn't downloadable yet? Everywhere I see that it is downloadable from xbox insider hub for the open beta coming this weekend, still can't find...
  4. I screwed up got a halo preview invite through a child account now I can't download it...

in XboX Insiders
    I screwed up got a halo preview invite through a child account now I can't download it...: So I signed up for halo insider with a child account and now I can't opt into Xbox insider to download the preview because it says I'm under 18 why the hell would 343 give an invite to a child...
  5. Help, I can't download Halo MCC (or any Halo game)

in XBoX on Windows
    Help, I can't download Halo MCC (or any Halo game): Hello, when I try to install the halo games: Halo MCC: The green "Install" button flashes "Downloading 0%" and "Starting 0%" for a couple seconds then returns to "Install" with no error message....
  6. Halo MCC: Halo 2 Can't Download

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC: Halo 2 Can't Download: So I've got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate active and already played Halo Reach and CE when they came out on my PC. Now I wanted to try out Halo 2, but I can't. When I'm ingame and try to install the...
  7. Can't download Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Halo: The Master Chief Collection: I am trying to install Halo: The Masterchief collection through Game Pass on PC directly from the Windows Store and it keeps giving me an error. Sometimes it gives me Code: 0x800704C6 saying...
  8. I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!: I can not download the games. I'm Brazilian and I have this problem there. Could you tell me if this means region lock? Because my Xbox 360, it is located in Brazil, but the xbox live account is...
  9. I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox: Just needed to know Feels like i may have to buy it again d1c265ca-a1bb-474c-91b4-6cecf0f26d35
  10. Bought digital ultimate edition, can't download Halo Wars 1 Definitive Edition on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought digital ultimate edition, can't download Halo Wars 1 Definitive Edition on PC: I bought the digital ultimate edition version of Halo Wars 2 but I can't access Halo Wars 1 Definitive Edition on PC - the Windows 10 store says I do not own it: [img] I can access the game on...