I can't download halo reach anymore; I got it with the program games with gold in september ...

Discus and support I can't download halo reach anymore; I got it with the program games with gold in september ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone Like i said in title, i got the halo reach with the program "games with gold" in september 2014, i played for months; but i changed my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FullestArtist84, Dec 16, 2016.

1. I can't download halo reach anymore; I got it with the program games with gold in september ...

Hi everyone

Like i said in title, i got the halo reach with the program "games with gold" in september 2014, i played for months; but i changed my xbox 360 to xbox one and I tried to download again but I can't see the halo in my Download list, i checked in xbox.com
    and the dashboard and appeared like if i don't buyed the game, i mean, the only option is "buy".

Can someone help me to fix this, please? Im from mexico, my Gt:

:)

FullestArtist84, Dec 16, 2016
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    John Dowding, Dec 16, 2016
  3. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    John Dowding, Dec 16, 2016
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

I can't download halo reach anymore; I got it with the program games with gold in september ...

Hey FullestArtist84! Is there another gamertag on the Xbox 360 that might own the game? Double check and let me know!

Mister Cizl, Dec 19, 2016
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

I can't download halo reach anymore; I got it with the program games with gold in september 2014

Hey FullestArtist84! Is there another gamertag on the Xbox 360 that might own the game? Double check and let me know!
  6. Dark Geek Win User

Halo Reach is always shown as "damaged" when I download it.

Halo Reach used to be a games with gold ..... From September the 16th to september the 30th.

All worked fine except this content.

Can I have help from a Xbox Technician ???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Thanks .......
  7. CrazyHid Win User

What other major titles have had a wednesday release date in the UK?

I Believe Halo 3 had a Wednesday release ...... 26th September 2007..... Can't think of anymore though
  8. KSI FuRiAn 7 Win User

Halo Reach Preview Disc

This E-Mail was sent September 23rd, 2011. It is very possible you deleted it by accident. Or you might have scrolled over it, I would check another time just incase.

Microsoft has been reaching out to participants of the preview program from earlier this year with the following email:

"Earlier this year, you participated in the Xbox LIVE Public Preview program and were provided a copy of Halo: Reach as part of your participation. Unfortunately, this Halo: Reach "preview disc" cannot be updated with a conventional Title Update, causing
    the game to be unplayable after the recent Halo: Reach Title Update on September 21, 2011. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

To get you back online with Halo: Reach, below is a code for the Games on Demand version of the game. Once the code is redeemed and your copy of Halo: Reach is downloaded, the game will work as usual, including the features added by the title update. All
    of your Halo Reach game saves will work normally as well. You may then discard the disc from the Public Preview program.

Please note that this Games on Demand version of Halo: Reach will require you to have some storage on your Xbox 360 – a hard drive or USB of at least 6.6 gigabytes. "
  9. Vashtonesen Win User

Halo Reach test disc not playing

Reach received a title update that rendered the the test disc useless.

All testers were issued a code to download the Games on Demand version of the game.

“Earlier this year, you participated in the Xbox LIVE Public Preview program and were provided a copy of Halo: Reach as part of your participation. Unfortunately, this Halo: Reach “preview disc” cannot be updated with a conventional Title Update, causing
    the game to be unplayable after the recent Halo: Reach Title Update on September 21, 2011. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

To get you back online with Halo: Reach, below is a code for the Games on Demand version of the game. Once the code is redeemed and your copy of Halo: Reach is downloaded, the game will work as usual, including the features added by the title update.
    All of your Halo Reach game saves will work normally as well. You may then discard the disc from the Public Preview program.

Please note that this Games on Demand version of Halo: Reach will require you to have some storage on your Xbox 360 – a hard drive or USB of at least 6.6 gigabytes.”
Thema:

1. I can't download halo reach anymore; I got it with the program games with gold in september ... - Similar Threads - can't download halo

2. I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection, but I can't download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection, but I can't download it: I just recently bought the game mentioned above, however I can't seem to be able to download. On the xbox website, it says that it's been bought and I click the button to Install and it redirects...
  3. Can't Pre Download Halo Infinite

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Pre Download Halo Infinite: Hello there, am I missing something or Halo Infinite isn't downloadable yet? Everywhere I see that it is downloadable from xbox insider hub for the open beta coming this weekend, still can't find...
  4. I screwed up got a halo preview invite through a child account now I can't download it...

in XboX Insiders
    I screwed up got a halo preview invite through a child account now I can't download it...: So I signed up for halo insider with a child account and now I can't opt into Xbox insider to download the preview because it says I'm under 18 why the hell would 343 give an invite to a child...
  5. Help, I can't download Halo MCC (or any Halo game)

in XBoX on Windows
    Help, I can't download Halo MCC (or any Halo game): Hello, when I try to install the halo games: Halo MCC: The green "Install" button flashes "Downloading 0%" and "Starting 0%" for a couple seconds then returns to "Install" with no error message....
  6. Halo MCC: Halo 2 Can't Download

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC: Halo 2 Can't Download: So I've got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate active and already played Halo Reach and CE when they came out on my PC. Now I wanted to try out Halo 2, but I can't. When I'm ingame and try to install the...
  7. Can't download Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Halo: The Master Chief Collection: I am trying to install Halo: The Masterchief collection through Game Pass on PC directly from the Windows Store and it keeps giving me an error. Sometimes it gives me Code: 0x800704C6 saying...
  8. I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!: I can not download the games. I'm Brazilian and I have this problem there. Could you tell me if this means region lock? Because my Xbox 360, it is located in Brazil, but the xbox live account is...
  9. I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox: Just needed to know Feels like i may have to buy it again d1c265ca-a1bb-474c-91b4-6cecf0f26d35
  10. I can't download halo reach for pc

in XboX Insiders
    I can't download halo reach for pc: [IMG] submitted by /u/mjdark_angel [link] [comments]