I cant download games it just started happening a day ago idk what to do.

Discus and support I cant download games it just started happening a day ago idk what to do. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So for a day now iv been trying to download games but for some reason everytime i try to download a game my download speed randomly slowly drops to 0... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kse_102, Jun 22, 2023.

1. Kse_102
    Kse_102 Guest

So for a day now iv been trying to download games but for some reason everytime i try to download a game my download speed randomly slowly drops to 0 and the game stops downloading i checked my internet connection and everything says its fine. The only way i can get it to keep downloading is to cut off/restart my xbox and when i do that it downloads for about 3 minutes then does the same thing i dont know what to do it was fine 2 days ago. It doesnt pop up any error messages iv checked if my console needs a update it doesnt. It just starts downloading and my download speed slowly drops to nothing and it doesnt even show what my download is speed any more

:)

Kse_102, Jun 22, 2023
  2. Kse_102 Win User

Alright well thank you for the help hopefully i can find a some solution to this problem i just dont wanna fully reset my xbox and loose all my games then not be able to reinstall anything if the problem is still happening.
  3. HiroKedyn Win User

Same issue. I tried all of their solutions and not a damn one worked. I reset my series x and it took forever to set it back up and then took over 10 minutes to install the xbox store and about 15 to open and launch YouTube. Go to update a game and nothing happens, can't open up the store, can't install games and going into manage games just results in a never-ending circle of waiting to load.

Edit

The reset made it even worse. My xbox is very slow to do anything at all and I'm lucky if it will launch anything at all.
  4. rtrcwbyCX Win User

I'm going to go one better here. I have done all of these steps, and I'm having ENDLESS issues with BOTH an XBox Series S and an XBox Series X. Problem started on June 20th on BOTH boxes. Wired and wireless for both boxes. before anyone says that my home network is broken, I have 2 PCs, several MACs, and a SLEW of other devices having no issues at all on the several wired and wireless networks. I run 4 different SSIDs because, reasons, and the issue followed the XBox, not the network. I finally did a full reset on my series S and continued having issues with downloads starting, running for a while, and halting. I could only get it to continue downloading by rebooting the console.
  5. HiroKedyn Win User

I did a full reset and kept the games and then a full reset and wipe and neither one solved the problem for me.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I apologize, Kse_102 as this will be the last resort.
Thema:

1. I cant download games it just started happening a day ago idk what to do. - Similar Threads - cant download games

2. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  3. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  4. I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...: I can't seem to find games on the xbox game pass, my catalog is limited on my laptop. Even though on my pc, it is way larger. I cant find hollow knight on this laptop, even though i had it on my...
  5. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413
  6. Why cant I download games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I download games?: I have game pass and cant download any game and i get "There has been an error." message when i click see details this is the error code Code: 0x80244022. I tried everyhing I repaired Microsoft...
  7. For people that factory reseted their console and cant download games

in XBoX on Consoles
    For people that factory reseted their console and cant download games: If you had the same issue with me after resetting your console, a fix i did was i went to the microsoft store and it automatically started updating the microsoft store and i also started...
  8. cant download game

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download game: hi everyone. I have very good internet speed, but then also i cant download Cricket 19 in Xbox app. I have already done some troubleshooting available over the internet....
  9. im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything: Ive tried all the app data powershell commands such as Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} and...
  10. cant download or buy starfield at game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download or buy starfield at game pass: hi,sry for bad eng...idk why i cant buy od download starfield....i will include pitcure,so u will see main problem here is link for pitcure https://ibb.co/hYvvKBs...