I Cant download Fifa Points

Discus and support I Cant download Fifa Points in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an issue where i go to purchase fifa points from EA and get the message "You already own this item" "Would you like to install now?" but if i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iM NaDa, Oct 19, 2015.

1. iM NaDa
    iM NaDa Guest

I have an issue where i go to purchase fifa points from EA and get the message "You already own this item" "Would you like to install now?" but if i click yes its does nothing and its hasnt even asked me for my passcode, Any help would be appreciated.

Tony Wright

:)

iM NaDa, Oct 19, 2015
  2. fifa 13 online pass with microsoft points

hi. i am a professional player of fifa 13 in iran and i played fifa 11 and fifa 12 in online mode but in fifa 13 i have a problem.

i cant download online pass with micrsoft points... please help me I Cant download Fifa Points :(

PaschalComet15, Oct 19, 2015
  3. cant use my microsoft money

I cant buy fifa points aswell

NUBECRAFTGAMING, Oct 19, 2015
  4. NUBECRAFTGAMING Win User

cant use my microsoft money

I cant buy fifa points aswell
  5. BEASTKILLER515 Win User

Fifa 14 Fifa Coins

i cant buy fifa point ether because i have india as my locale an i need some i have the microsoft points for it but i cant buy some
  6. Chuy Castillo66 Win User

I'm not able to confirm purchase for 12 month Gold.

i cant buy fifa points, when i try i get the status code 8018101E.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I cant buy fifa points

You would need to contact xbox support billing section and they can help you. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Silverback Falk Win User

Issues with Microsoft Points

well i have my local currency. I can see that i ahve it but i still cant change it into fifa points~
Thema:

1. I Cant download Fifa Points - Similar Threads - Cant download Fifa

2. i cant download a clip i was sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant download a clip i was sent: My friend sent me a clip, he was on Xbox i am on PC and i have the Xbox app but i can only view the clip, i checked the settings and didnt find anything, i dont know if i missed something but i...
  3. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  4. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  5. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  6. I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...: I can't seem to find games on the xbox game pass, my catalog is limited on my laptop. Even though on my pc, it is way larger. I cant find hollow knight on this laptop, even though i had it on my...
  7. I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...: I have purchased call of duty infinite warfare for pc on the microsoft store but i am unable to download it on my device even though i own it, it downloads around 200mb then comes up with “error...
  8. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413
  9. code 0x803FB005 i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code 0x803FB005 i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows...: i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows install. i think its an account problem ae19f41d-6837-4443-b1c2-7fee5e768248
  10. Xbox one - Fifa 14 demo (cant download)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one - Fifa 14 demo (cant download): Hello, I bought new xbox yesterday, and i wanted to download Fifa 14 demo, but i cant find it anywhere, so i cant download it. Looking forward to your help. Thanks...