I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service...

Discus and support I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I have had the Xbox Game Pass for a few days and have been able to most of the other games just fine but for some reason Deep Rock Galactic isn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ibrahim Babar, Aug 10, 2023.

1. I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service...

I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service... [​IMG]
    I have had the Xbox Game Pass for a few days and have been able to most of the other games just fine but for some reason Deep Rock Galactic isn't available on the Xbox app or the site. I have downloaded it on my Xbox but I can't seem to download it on my PC. I even checked the service library for my region and it was there but when I tried to download it was not available. I would like to know why or if possible would like to have a solution, Thank you.

:)

Ibrahim Babar, Aug 10, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service library for my region)

just buy it on steam its cheap now.
  3. Jeremy Grey Win User

I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service library for my region)

Hello Ibrahim B! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you with your question.

I see that Deep Rock Galactic is rated for ages 16+ for Strong Violence and User Interaction.

If the date of birth on your account does not reflect that you are 16 years old or older, it will not allow you to download/purchase the game.

Regards,
  4. Ibrahim Babar Win User

Thank you so much for the response. If that is the case then why was I able to download DESTROY ALL HUMANS, with it also having an age restriction of +16? Also how do I check my age restrictions? My Microsoft account also shows that my age is well over 16 years, unless my Microsoft account is separate from my Xbox account
  5. FLOWMASTER703 Win User

Goldeneye is said to be playable on PC but...

On pc go to Microsoft store and open xbox you can download and play it on there. You have to get the game pass in order to play. Same goes for the game deep rock galactic
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Deep Rock Galactic unavailable on PC gamepass in Malaysia

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Webmonkey, I didn't find any official information about this title in question in the Malaysia Store, my friend. Sorry about that.

But there really are titles that have certain restrictions in some countries, by internal rules of that location

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
Thema:

I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service...

1. I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service... - Similar Threads - can't download Deep

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  10. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...