I can't download Dead By Daylight DLC. I have the game on gamepass and I have uninstalled...

Discus and support I can't download Dead By Daylight DLC. I have the game on gamepass and I have uninstalled... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I can't download Dead By Daylight DLC. I have the game on gamepass and I have uninstalled and reinstalled. (error code 0xc00ce169)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fireblade022, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Fireblade022
    Fireblade022 Guest

I can't download Dead By Daylight DLC. I have the game on gamepass and I have uninstalled...

I can't download Dead By Daylight DLC. I have the game on gamepass and I have uninstalled... [​IMG]
    I can't download Dead By Daylight DLC. I have the game on gamepass and I have uninstalled and reinstalled. (error code 0xc00ce169)

:)

Fireblade022, Jul 3, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

I can't download Dead By Daylight DLC. I have the game on gamepass and I have uninstalled and reinstalled. (error code 0xc00ce169)

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good night

try reverting the last update of your windows, and redo.

How to roll back Windows 10 to an earlier version of Windows

To go back to a previous version of Windows, do the following:

If your computer is unplugged, be sure to plug it into the wall outlet and click Next.

Click Start and type "recovery".

Select Recovery Options (System Configuration).

Under Recovery, select Back to Windows [X], where [X] is the previous version of Windows.

Select a reason for the rollback, then click Next.

Click Back to Windows [X].

Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the rollback.

When the rollback is complete, the computer will boot to the previous version of Windows. If you used a password to log in on the previous version of Windows, you will need that password to log in.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Microsoft Store App Won't Launch

Others have had this issue and signing out and back in seems to help.

did you install dead by daylight or the special edition?

You can play Dead by Daylight: Special Edition with Xbox Game Pass for Console, or buy it to own.

dead by daylight is purchasable may have been on gamepass and rolled off.
  4. iSly Smith Win User

You're new gen

Dead by Daylight. Is a game of survivor and find gamepass. :)
  5. TNCGaming358 Win User

What Games Do You Guys Play That Are On The Gamepass?

I enjoy this game named Dead by Daylight on the Xbox Gamepass and after a day, I started playing the game a lot.
  6. ShoddyTiger1064 Win User

Holiday Themed Events

Yes! Also i like that lots of Halloween/Horror games were available via gamepass this past fall—live playing Dead By Daylight and that so many friends have it.
Thema:

1. I can't download Dead By Daylight DLC. I have the game on gamepass and I have uninstalled... - Similar Threads - can't download Dead

2. I can't get red dead redemption 2 to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get red dead redemption 2 to download: I can't download red dead redemption 2. First time I tried game downloaded 22%. Second time downloaded 2% and the last three times game won't get past the updating game stage. I've tried doing a...
  3. Can't download Dead Space on xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Dead Space on xbox 360: I have tried and tried to download Dead Space since it was on sale today and when it gets at 100% it says, "Cant download Dead Space" but i can download everything else besides dead space...
  4. I can't download Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Red Dead Redemption 2: So, I've played it on this Xbox before (Xbox One S) and i downloaded it before perfectly fine. Now, whenever i try to download it, the download gets to 23.7% with just disc 1, and 69% with disc 1...
  5. Can't download Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate on Xbox 360: I purchased DoA 1 Ultimate from the Xbox 360 Marketplace but it refuses to be downloaded. [img] I checked on the Xbox App and it says is not available on Xbox 360 [img] But Panzer Dragoon...
  6. Can't download my Collector's Edition and pre-order dlc for Dead Space 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download my Collector's Edition and pre-order dlc for Dead Space 2?: As the question says. I wanted to replay Dead Space 2 on my Xbox Series X. I installed all my available DLC and once I got into the game I realised my Collector's Edition and Rivet Gun DLCs were...
  7. Left 4 Dead 2 can't download on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2 can't download on my Xbox 360.: Ok so let me try to go in depth here, I have a physical disc of L4D2 for my Xbox 360 and when I launch it, the 360 freezes and I have to turn it off and turn it on again. So my solution is to just...
  8. Can't download left 4 dead 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download left 4 dead 2?: I went to the marketplace link and attempted to pay $19.99 for left 4 dead 2 and it is not letting me download it for the xbox one. What do i need to do? Thanks for your help....
  9. Can't pre-download Red Dead Redemption 2 from game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't pre-download Red Dead Redemption 2 from game pass: I read in some certificated forum, that I can pre-download Red Dead Redemption 2 from Xbox Game pass App for play it when the license is unlocked (may 7) BUT i can't see this game for pre-download...
  10. Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update: Since 4 Hours I cannot get a Connection to the Xbox Service. Whatever I try, it doesn't work. I looked everywhere for Information but nothing helped. e0132673-c303-40dc-8ebd-9f1f51dae124