I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

Discus and support I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Franklin, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Franklin
    Franklin Guest

Hi,

I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download the game, it says "Not Available"

I don't know if those games are available just for the "Ultimate Pass" or config problems. BTW I'm using the Xbox Game App and my account is loggin.

PC SPECS:

RTX2080 OC ASUS STRIX

I5 9600K

16GB RAM 3200

MoBO Z390E Asus

M.2 970Pro

Seasonic Titanium 1000W

Windows V. 20H0 SO. 19042.804

I'll appreciate any help, thank you!

:)

Franklin, Mar 17, 2021
  2. Vinod.Unny Win User

Xbox app for PC does not automatically update any games

I was able to solve this. My Xbox app on PC showed a new update for Doom Eternal. But clicking Update in that app didn't do anything.

On opening the Microsoft Store and going to updates, it listed the Doom Eternal update along with a few others. I did a Update all and to my surprise all apps, except Doom Eternal got updated and it remained in my queue.

Then I clicked Get Updates. It found a few more apps to update and this time Doom Eternal update started downloading too. No idea what the trigger is though.
  3. Pheilim O'Brien Win User

Why can't I play DOOM Eternal or DOOM (2016) with a regular gamepass subscription?

I have been able to install other Xbox gamepass games. But when I try to go download DOOM (2016) or Doom Eternal, where the download option would be is where it says upgrade to Ultimate. So I can't download the game.
  4. ngocphi Win User

I can't download Control and Doom Eternal

What are your specs ?.with pc its not simple as downloading a game.since you have system requirements
  5. Franklin AlejandroPa Win User

Hi, I'm in Xbox App and still I can't download those both games and the subscription is active. I don't know what else to do.
  6. reforc3 Win User

Hi,

Please make sure that you are trying to download the game through the Xbox app on your Windows device and/or make sure that your subscription is still active. (cause if you are trying to do it by the Microsoft Store, probably you are reaching the Xbox version
    of those games).

I went right now through the app, recently added games, Control, Download, and it was added to the queue list without issues.

Either way, I leave you here the direct link for the PC versions:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/p/doom-eternal-standard-edition-pc/9pk09bl31fk1

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/Control-Standard-Edition/9PL1J8PJKH29
Thema:

1. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC) - Similar Threads - can't download Control

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download the game,...
  6. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi everyone, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download...
  7. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi everyone, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download...
  8. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal: I have the xbox pass for PC, and I can't download Control and Doom Eternal, when I click in those games it doesn't appear the option "Install", it says "Not available". These games are only in the...
  9. Can't download Control from Gamepass, only buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Control from Gamepass, only buy: I noticed that gamepass is only letting me buy Control from the store and not giving the option to download it. The same problem is happening with the other titles that launched today on December...
  10. I can't download nVidia Control Panel from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download nVidia Control Panel from the Microsoft store: So, I was experiencing my computer being slow and starting to lag. So i restarted my Windows. As I restarted them I wanted to change my resolution and Hz on my monitor. I saw there was no nVidia...