I can’t download Call of Duty Cold War content packs and can’t access the game

Discus and support I can’t download Call of Duty Cold War content packs and can’t access the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Can’t download content pack and because of that can’t play because it’s telling me to pay another 60$. 4436b645-c391-49d0-af22-a6a300b7eb35 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by solomon36020075, May 8, 2022.

1. I can’t download Call of Duty Cold War content packs and can’t access the game

I can’t download Call of Duty Cold War content packs and can’t access the game [​IMG]
    Can’t download content pack and because of that can’t play because it’s telling me to pay another 60$.

:)

solomon36020075, May 8, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I have no Content packs for Black Ops Cold War

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Sine this is a physical disc game, simply search the content packs directly on Microsoft Store. Here you go:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
  3. Francia J. Win User

How come when I open call of duty black ops coldwar a pop up appears saying purchase game then another pop up appears saying game already installed but still wont let me play mind you I own this game.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

4. Francia J. Win User

Anyone else having issues play COD Cold War?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

"Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon."

5. Francia J. Win User

Why Is Cold War saying I have to buy my game I have already purchased again?

You may need to follow the steps below:

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, solomon36020075. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Two days ago Xbox had a major server issue which affected everything from buying/downloading games and DLCs, games asking to be purchased again, payments being refused. Their servers are still getting back to normal and some users are complaining they're still having issues.

How are other games? Are you able to play them just fine? You're having this issue only with Call of Duty Cold War? If so, try to remove and add your account again to Xbox:

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove. ​​​

4. Close. ​​​

​​​

Power Reset:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Unplug all the cables (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 5 minutes.

3. After 5 minutes, plug all the cables in again and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console.

​​​

Add Account:

​​​1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

Then, try to download your DLCs and play Call of Duty Cold War again.
Thema:

1. I can’t download Call of Duty Cold War content packs and can’t access the game - Similar Threads - can’t download Call

2. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  3. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  4. I can’t download games on my external storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download games on my external storage: Whenever I have my external hard drive connected to my Xbox I can’t play games that are on the hard drive and I can’t even install other games like call of duty. Overwatch. Fortnite. And other big...
  5. Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile: Is there any update? I know now it’s the servers and not our Xbox, but is there any update or eta when connection should be established again, I’m just really trying to use my account, this is...
  6. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...: Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do? d22da464-873c-48b5-8ff5-c4f1d84c6def
  7. What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...: Trying to re-download my profile on my 360 keep give me a code that something isn’t right with my email but everything work fine on that side so plz can u have a look what’s going on plz...
  8. Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old: So I got Minecraft for free with my old Xbox in 2018 but now I have the series x and it says I must buy it or get game pass do I not get it because it was free? I just want it back on my console...
  9. Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online: Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online Should I uninstall and redownload it 1bcc714d-01c4-4474-9867-e5552e750983
  10. Can’t download zombies content on my Xbox X series for call of duty cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download zombies content on my Xbox X series for call of duty cold war: Can’t download zombies content on my Xbox X series don’t know why it isn’t on the anymore a5456e77-2321-4e72-a301-812badf86f0b