I can't download Battlefield 2042 on the Xbox Game Pass for pc

Discus and support I can't download Battlefield 2042 on the Xbox Game Pass for pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't download Battlefield 2042 on the Xbox Game Pass for pc it keeps giving me the error code 0xa3e903ed and I have checked, my EA desktop is linked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TimothyLynsky, Nov 14, 2021.

1. I can't download Battlefield 2042 on the Xbox Game Pass for pc

I can't download Battlefield 2042 on the Xbox Game Pass for pc it keeps giving me the error code 0xa3e903ed and I have checked, my EA desktop is linked with Xbox

:)

TimothyLynsky, Nov 14, 2021
  2. KiLoFr3sH Win User

the trail gives an error to try again later for the last 4 days
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Can you please download the game directly on EA Desktop App?

1. Open the EA app on your PC

2. Navigate to My Collection and select Battlefield 2042, or alternatively search for Battlefield 2042

3. Select the Download button
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Only the 10 hour trial is in ea play, so what would be the point in downloading the game, if your going to purchase the game then you would need to purchase via ea or steam anyway as the game is not on the windows store.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load the series x/s version?

Hello David, I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble downloading the Xbox One edition of Battlefield 2042 on your console.

However, I would like to ask if you tried to remotely download the game from the Xbox website:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/battlefield-2042-para-xbox-one/9PD5BFNZ4V7K/0010

You can also try to remotely download the game by downloading the Game Pass app on your phone and install the game from there.

I'll look forward to hearing your feedback.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Battle field 2042 on pc

Thema:

1. I can't download Battlefield 2042 on the Xbox Game Pass for pc - Similar Threads - can't download Battlefield

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. Bought battlefield v, can't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought battlefield v, can't download: Hello, Yesterday I bought battlefield v for xbox one. I payed for it, checked my bank account. But the status is refused. 364e9301-73ac-4c69-a9f2-3c75eecdc201
  6. Can't download the Battlefield V open beta!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download the Battlefield V open beta!: I pay 5.99 a month for EA Access, so I should be able to download the Battlefield V beta now. But when I try to get to the downloadable game through either the EA Access app or the Microsoft...
  7. Can't play Battlefield 4 few days after download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Battlefield 4 few days after download.: So I've downloaded Battlefield 4 of the market few days ago for free since the price tag was 0,00$ but now it's telling me I've got to buy it to play even of I've been playing BF4 for the past...
  8. Can't re-download Battlefield 4 after prior deletion to free up hdd space.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't re-download Battlefield 4 after prior deletion to free up hdd space.: My issue is this: I had the electronic version installed on my X1. As time went on, new games were released and hdd space became an issue. So I deleted the BF4 base game only (not DLC or Premium...
  9. Battlefield: Hardline on Xbox One can't download.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield: Hardline on Xbox One can't download.....: I ordered this game Saturday night via Game Store. It will not download, I keep getting installation stopped. I have Verizon Fio's 75/75 Quantum Speed and I can download everything else with no...
  10. Why can't I download Battlefield 3 with Xbox Gold, while it is for free?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download Battlefield 3 with Xbox Gold, while it is for free?: It's a free game for september with Xbox Live Gold for NL. I tried several times, it should be free. But when I start download it says it is not available in my region? What can I do?...