i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

Discus and support i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Colin Karlsson, Jun 16, 2024.

1. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes

:)

Colin Karlsson, Jun 16, 2024
  2. Draven Golding Win User

Modern warfare 2 pre-order

Ya I pre orderd it to and looked in the micorsoft store but it says I dont own it and cant download anything and Microsoft cant help so idk what to do
  3. WolF ShotlouF Win User

Im trying to download a game but everytime i just turn off my pc, it gets cancelled and goes back to 0% ???

Hi im on Windows 10 and i tried nothing exept changing the download folder for now since its the only game i got on the Microsoft Store. By the Way i think my Windows Apps folders are completely corrupted or something because i can't put them back as the default download location. Is there a way to reboot MS so that the Windows Apps folders became back to normal, like a full re-installation of Microsoft Store ?
  4. Wille M. Win User

How to solve error code 0x80070199 when installing any game from Xbox app or Microsoft store

This could be the problem, because even if you reinstall Windows, when you put the games to download on another drive, it can't, because the WindowsApps folder (Microsoft Store and Xbox application download folder) from the previous installation already exists.

Have you tried formatting the drive and putting the games on it to download again? Before doing this, I recommend that you make a backup, but recover the WindowsApps folder, it cannot be present.
  5. domascipkus Win User

Downloads either stuck or failed in microsoft store using windows 11 .

i cant download windows updates,languages,anything from the microsoft store, error code: 0x80246008
  6. antony tsakoumagkos Win User

i bought a game and i can download it. it says Code: 0x80070005

i just want to inform you that i notice i cant download anything from Microsoft store.
Thema:

i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

1. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" - Similar Threads - cant download anything

2. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  3. Cant download the XBOX App on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Cant download the XBOX App on PC: Hello there. I know it is a problem for thousands of players being unable to download games, getting logged out constantly and just having trouble with the XBOX App in general. Today I couldnt...
  4. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  5. i cant download a clip i was sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant download a clip i was sent: My friend sent me a clip, he was on Xbox i am on PC and i have the Xbox app but i can only view the clip, i checked the settings and didnt find anything, i dont know if i missed something but i...
  6. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  7. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  8. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  9. im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything: Ive tried all the app data powershell commands such as Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} and...
  10. Hey! I cant Access the modern warfare 2019 campaign or anything . After downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey! I cant Access the modern warfare 2019 campaign or anything . After downloading...: . Hey! I cant Access the modern warfare 2019 campaign or anything . After downloading everything after i am opening campaign it kick me out of game and the game just restarts. I have the disc...