I can’t download any version of Minecraft other than Minecraft rtx beta

Discus and support I can’t download any version of Minecraft other than Minecraft rtx beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have tried every solution I could find online like the power shell commands, leaving the beta then reinstalling, and more does anyone know how to fix... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SnooOpinions411, Oct 25, 2021.

1. I can’t download any version of Minecraft other than Minecraft rtx beta

I have tried every solution I could find online like the power shell commands, leaving the beta then reinstalling, and more does anyone know how to fix it

submitted by /u/SnooOpinions411
    [link] [comments]

/u/SnooOpinions411, Oct 25, 2021
  2. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  3. darkist1 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
  4. .Предсказа Win User

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
  5. xzzztvminecraft Win User

Iv'e tried to access the RTX beta for Minecraft but when selected it
    wont download and just takes me to the Minecraft store page.
  6. SeanBartholome Win User

Minecraft

Same issue. Due to the current pandemic situation. I missed the window to upgrade my Java version as well. This wasn't as widely spread as the whole RTX beta thing. I looked into the RTX for minecraft thing didn't see any mention at the time for upgrading
    for old java versions. Now it looks like Im SoL as well.
Thema:

I can’t download any version of Minecraft other than Minecraft rtx beta

1. I can’t download any version of Minecraft other than Minecraft rtx beta - Similar Threads - can’t download version

2. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  3. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  4. I can’t download games on my external storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download games on my external storage: Whenever I have my external hard drive connected to my Xbox I can’t play games that are on the hard drive and I can’t even install other games like call of duty. Overwatch. Fortnite. And other big...
  5. Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile: Is there any update? I know now it’s the servers and not our Xbox, but is there any update or eta when connection should be established again, I’m just really trying to use my account, this is...
  6. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...: Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do? d22da464-873c-48b5-8ff5-c4f1d84c6def
  7. What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...: Trying to re-download my profile on my 360 keep give me a code that something isn’t right with my email but everything work fine on that side so plz can u have a look what’s going on plz...
  8. I can’t download the version of the game I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download the version of the game I purchased: I bought Diablo 2 resurrected when it was on sale recently now when I go to the store it won’t let me instal the one I paid for and it wants me to pay for it again I had the game installed but it...
  9. Can’t download AOE any version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download AOE any version: Can’t download age of empires. Xbox support has tried and can’t do it. Age of Empires the creators say it’s Microsoft issue. Can we stop passing the buck and actually solve the problem. It’s a...
  10. Can’t download latest version of Minecraft without paying for it again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download latest version of Minecraft without paying for it again.: Hi, I own Minecraft on Xbox one as a physical game with a disk, and I just got back to playing after a long time and now it says to download the most recent version for free but when I do it wants...