I Cant download any games from the xbox app stuck on preparing screen any help ?

Discus and support I Cant download any games from the xbox app stuck on preparing screen any help ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i have been on the phone with support for hours today trying to resolve this issue we have tried all kinds of steps trying to resolve this issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brandon copley1, Dec 17, 2022.

1. I Cant download any games from the xbox app stuck on preparing screen any help ?

Hello i have been on the phone with support for hours today trying to resolve this issue we have tried all kinds of steps trying to resolve this issue including reinstalling windows and nothing has worked please help.

:)

brandon copley1, Dec 17, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I Cant download any games from the xbox app stuck on preparing screen any help ?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Brandon, what exactly happens on your PC when you try to install one, does it freeze, does it show any error messages?

What operating system are you using, Win 10 or 11?

You say you did a Windows reinstallation, did you do the installation by deleting everything from your PC or the one that keeps the files?
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Preparing console screen stuck

Hi , xbox one s got stuck on green screen so decided to do a reset by pulling out power cable , im now stuck on preparing console screen but dont have a loading bar , any help much appreciated .
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected
  4. reshad-080CEF57-BC74 Win User

Randomly get disconnected from Xbox live on Xbox one

Cant play any games on XBOX one as well. Games not syncing !! Stuck at loading screen!
  5. GameBeater Win User

Cant download any games from the xbox app,HELP!

6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Cant download any games from the xbox app,HELP!

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey GameBeater, how are you today? Hope you're well.

First, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work:

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC and try again.
Thema:

1. I Cant download any games from the xbox app stuck on preparing screen any help ? - Similar Threads - Cant download games

2. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  3. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  4. I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...: I can't seem to find games on the xbox game pass, my catalog is limited on my laptop. Even though on my pc, it is way larger. I cant find hollow knight on this laptop, even though i had it on my...
  5. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413
  6. Why cant I download games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I download games?: I have game pass and cant download any game and i get "There has been an error." message when i click see details this is the error code Code: 0x80244022. I tried everyhing I repaired Microsoft...
  7. For people that factory reseted their console and cant download games

in XBoX on Consoles
    For people that factory reseted their console and cant download games: If you had the same issue with me after resetting your console, a fix i did was i went to the microsoft store and it automatically started updating the microsoft store and i also started...
  8. cant download game

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download game: hi everyone. I have very good internet speed, but then also i cant download Cricket 19 in Xbox app. I have already done some troubleshooting available over the internet....
  9. im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything: Ive tried all the app data powershell commands such as Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} and...
  10. cant download or buy starfield at game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download or buy starfield at game pass: hi,sry for bad eng...idk why i cant buy od download starfield....i will include pitcure,so u will see main problem here is link for pitcure https://ibb.co/hYvvKBs...