I can't download any game in my Xbox app on pc

Discus and support I can't download any game in my Xbox app on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have subscribed to PC game pass and when trying to download any game it show me this error 0x800700490 and I have tried solutions from the internet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mostafa mohamed3, Aug 22, 2023.

1. I can't download any game in my Xbox app on pc

I have subscribed to PC game pass and when trying to download any game it show me this error 0x800700490 and I have tried solutions from the internet and it didn't work.

:)

mostafa mohamed3, Aug 22, 2023
  2. mostafa mohamed3 Win User

The error is solved by reinstalling windows but I have a very bad experience with Xbox app most of time the app enters infinite loop of loading when trying to open it, the app really is very bad and I can't take the benefits of my subscription.
  3. Steven Barraclough Win User

Hey have you tried

power cycle your Windows device, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds until the device shuts down, and then turn it back on.
  4. Rostom L Win User

i can't download or cancel any games on xbox app on pc

Hi there!

Are you on Windows 10 or Windows 11?

First, check for Windows updates and get all available updates from the Microsoft Store.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...

Try to repair and reset your Xbox app and the Microsoft Store.
    Repair/Reset apps - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/repair-ap...

Clear your Store cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK

If the steps above don't work, let's reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:
    Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    Restart your device and try to install the game again.

For more additional troubleshooting steps, check this link https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...
  5. aGirlWithGame Win User

can't play any digital games

Xbox says my connection is good but I can't use any downloaded games, multiplayer, or streaming apps.
  6. Jason Guer Win User

I can't download Xbox app to my PC

Hello bakiözen

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have an issue in regard of downloading the Xbox App in Microsoft store. Let’s work together in finding the best resolution to this issue.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

• Is this working before?
    • What is the current version and build of your Windows computer? (Press the Windows key + R type winver then hit Enter)
    • Have you tried to download a different application? if it has the same behavior.

The possible root cause of this issue is that you have a damaged or corrupted system files. The following are the suggested methods to possibly correct the issue.

Method A. Update Windows- to get the latest updates to keep your device running smoothly and securely.

• Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Install all pending updates

Method B. Reset the Xbox App

• Press the Windows key type Powershell, run as administrator
    • Copy and paste the following command: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Wait for the process to finish

Method C. Reset the Microsoft Store

• Reset the Microsoft Store cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

We look forward to your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. I can't download any game in my Xbox app on pc - Similar Threads - can't download game

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  4. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  7. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  8. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  9. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  10. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...