I can’t download any DLC on naughty bear

Discus and support I can’t download any DLC on naughty bear in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got This game for my friend and dad and I played it and I showed up with some DLC a I wanted to download it and I comes up with “can’t connect to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deano holbrook, Aug 18, 2023.

1. I can’t download any DLC on naughty bear

So I got This game for my friend and dad and I played it and I showed up with some DLC a I wanted to download it and I comes up with “can’t connect to the Microsoft store” or something like that

So I can’t play online with my friend because I need to DLC any help

:)

Deano holbrook, Aug 18, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Deano H,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

The DLC was delisted years ago. Only way is to import the US only Naughty Bear Gold disc release and start over. They share the same trophy list so you'll keep whatever you already popped. Using the vanilla version to complete Full Wardrobe makes you a much happier person, too, might as well plat the whole game before switching over to Gold.

Hope it helps.

Good Luck
    Regards
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

naughty bear,any good?

i must just have a sick sense of humour but it look great.

then again i did find "burps ahoy" hilarious in viva pinata party animals,so i guess that says a lot.

i`m laughing now just thinking about that.
  4. fedup75 Win User

naughty bear,any good?

it was OK to start with but got boring fast. I also had to stop playing it when my 2 year old daughter started grabbing everybody and yelling "BOO" LOL
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

naughty bear,any good?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTV5ErxT54Q

Looks boring to me.
  6. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

naughty bear,any good?

It gets unfunny very quick lol. I thought it was all around a bad game >.< Thats just my opinion though.
Thema:

1. I can’t download any DLC on naughty bear - Similar Threads - can’t download DLC

2. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  3. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  4. I can’t download games on my external storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download games on my external storage: Whenever I have my external hard drive connected to my Xbox I can’t play games that are on the hard drive and I can’t even install other games like call of duty. Overwatch. Fortnite. And other big...
  5. Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile: Is there any update? I know now it’s the servers and not our Xbox, but is there any update or eta when connection should be established again, I’m just really trying to use my account, this is...
  6. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...: Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do? d22da464-873c-48b5-8ff5-c4f1d84c6def
  7. What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...: Trying to re-download my profile on my 360 keep give me a code that something isn’t right with my email but everything work fine on that side so plz can u have a look what’s going on plz...
  8. Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old: So I got Minecraft for free with my old Xbox in 2018 but now I have the series x and it says I must buy it or get game pass do I not get it because it was free? I just want it back on my console...
  9. Can’t download a dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download a dlc: I see a dlc called Super Pass for xenoverse 2, a game I have claims to be included with gold but when I attempt to use the button to install it I get a screen saying check back in a little bit. I...
  10. Can’t download BO2 (xbox360) dlc through game with season pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download BO2 (xbox360) dlc through game with season pass.: I got the season pass for bo2 and am trying to install the dlc through game because I can’t through the normal Xbox. However every very time I try to download the packs a 360 message appears...