I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't...

Discus and support I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I bought the game back in november-december 2019 and I've never encounter any problems until summer 2020. When I tried to log in the game, a message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mathias La Rochelle, Dec 30, 2020.

1. I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't...

So I bought the game back in november-december 2019 and I've never encounter any problems until summer 2020. When I tried to log in the game, a message was telling me to update it. I went on the Xbox BETA App but it didn't want to open. So I uninstalled
    the app and reinstalled it but it didn't want to download. I went on the Microsoft Store because I knew I could download the game there since I bought it and it wasn't part of the Xbox PC Game Pass. Didn't work out. The game wasn't downloading even if it showed
    that I own the game.

:)

Mathias La Rochelle, Dec 30, 2020
  2. GodFather412342 Win User

Xbox game pass

I can't download play anywhere titles. When I look on xbox game pass on microsoft store it just shows blank card. I tried downloading games like Sea of thieves throught microsoft website but it said that it isn't avaiable even tho my friend downloaded
    it at the same time.
  3. Havet Thibault Win User

Microsoft store forget about my sea of thieve account

I can't find the bill associated with the code, but there must be a sea of thieves account linked to my microsoft store, I have played at least 40 hours to this game with my microsoft account.
  4. Mjqt0102 Win User

can't see anygame in the store

i describe you the problem:

I buy a gamepass to try Sea of Thieves with friends, the gamepass is activated and he's working no problem with it.

But when i go on Xbox store & Windows store and type "Sea of thieves" i can't find it (same for every gamepass game)
  5. DevikM Win User

Xbox game pass

I think it is because you are trying to download Sea of thieves instead of the anniversary edition.

Try this:

Open the Microsoft Store(No the gamepass app), then search for Sea of thieves: Anniversary Edition and try to download that.
  6. EpDrag Win User

Game not installing

On the Microsoft Store I cannot see Sea Of Thieves, I can only see it on the Xbox Client, but I can see the download on Microsoft Store, even the error.
Thema:

I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't...

1. I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't... - Similar Threads - can't download game

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  4. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  7. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  8. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  9. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  10. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...