I can´t download a free game, shop timeout

Discus and support I can´t download a free game, shop timeout in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just want to play a free game with a friend that he doesn´t own, so when he tried to download it showed a message saying: there was an error while... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SolidFeather521, Jul 24, 2018.

1. I can´t download a free game, shop timeout

I just want to play a free game with a friend that he doesn´t own, so when he tried to download it showed a message saying:

and we thought it was a timeout of the store so we waited, but the problem persisted. he tried to restart the Xbox and then he checked the available storage but it was ok. It is a free game and his account is ok, his Xbox is actualized and it functions well
    with any other previous game. We thought it was a problem with the game page itself so he tried with other games but the same thing happens. There´s no error code to be seen and it also happened with games with prices. We really want to play but he can't download
    games so if anyone can please help us we would really appreciate it.

Thanks and greetings from Mexico

:)

SolidFeather521, Jul 24, 2018
  2. I Can´t download Sleeping Dogs on Web

The Websites need Creditcard ... this one i didn´t have.

And on my Xbox 360 Can´t Download this ... wtf...

Why i need Creditcard 4 free 2 play game ... Whats wrong with you Microsoft...

And On 360 i cant download this game ... Thx 4 .... no "free" game .... with "xbox live gold"....

MichelDregenuss, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Multiplayer Update NOW avaiabel again!

downloade the VIP Pass from the Shop (its for free) after this scroll down in the ingame Shop and downloade the Multiplayer Update 3

Hitomis Freund, Jul 24, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 24, 2018
  5. When did this happen? Have you tried resetting your console?

Radiant Sword X, Jul 24, 2018
  6. dxrules
    dxrules Guest
    Is the game from the Game with Gold program? If it is, you probably should make sure that the account is current with gold.

dxrules, Jul 24, 2018
  7. Geth
    Geth Guest
    Have you tried downloading it from the Xbox website?

8. I can´t download a free game, shop timeout

Status Gold is active! Multiplayer works. Discounts in the store no, games on gold do not work says buy gold. Resetting to factory settings did not help.

AirWord835387, Jul 24, 2018
  9. Spazpol
    Spazpol Guest
    What game are you trying to download and install?

Spazpol, Jul 24, 2018
  10. Amph82626463
    Amph82626463 Guest
    Make sure the game isn't under any type of subscription. If it is you may need that subscription to play it. You can check the download page or your subscription info in account settings. Best of luck!

Amph82626463, Jul 24, 2018
  11. Edocsil 2020
    Edocsil 2020 Guest
    Edocsil 2020, Jul 24, 2018
  12. This is generally caused by a Service outage, I would recommend waiting a bit and then trying again.

GreyStormGaming, Jul 24, 2018
  13. I can´t download a free game, shop timeout

Hi. Have you reset your console or try to redownload your profile? That may solve it. Is this problem like ongoing?

Radiant Sword X, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: