I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct...

Discus and support I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct one at first and i wish to change it but when i try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sam Robitaille, Apr 2, 2023.

1. I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct...

I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct one at first and i wish to change it but when i try to connect it keeps getting me into the current one

:)

Sam Robitaille, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct one at first and i wish to change it but when i try to connect it keeps getting me into the current one

Hi Sam!

Are you referring to the account or profile signed in to the Xbox app? If so, check if you have an Xbox Console Companion app. Be sure to sign out from there as well.

You may also repair/reset the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app.
    Repair/Reset apps - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/repair-ap...

Don't forget to check for Windows updates and get all available updates from the Microsoft Store.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...
  3. Asuryan Win User

Forgot old microsoft accout password to my current xbox live gamertag need help

I have done the account verification form plenty of times and each time i get the same response that i didnt prove it was my account when ALL the information that i put on the form is correct to that account.
  4. darth P Porter Win User

Trying to add my family member to XBox Live Gold Account

Hi, we can log into her account from Windows Live on a PC, so we know we have the correct account and password - but I am unable to link her account to my XBox LIve Gold Family account The error message I get is: "Can't sign in with your Microsoft account.
    Please try again."
  5. GlayGlay Win User

I can't link my twitch account to my Xbox account on PC

a day before i wrote that hopefully there will be a turn around to fix this issue but for now that's all i got
  6. E_chin Win User

I can't link my twitch account to my Xbox account on PC

thanks, this also worked for me. interesting it works on the android app but not on the xbox itself (series x) and i couldn't figure out where to do it on xbox.com

thanks again
Thema:

I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct...

1. I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct... - Similar Threads - can't disconnect linked

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.: I've recently been disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 after previously using it to download games. I have tried for a while to reconnect it using the xbox's suggestions without success,...
  5. I can't disconnect my wireless controller from my pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't disconnect my wireless controller from my pc.: [img] * Cjanged to a question. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Devices and drivers*** 590dbd06-d720-4e38-afa8-94f2d453a1cd
  6. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  7. I can't disconnect EA account from my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't disconnect EA account from my Xbox account: Hí! I have a problem with the Game Pass. I want to play with EA games but my old EA account is conneted to my xbox profile. I can't login to this account because I don't use it a few years ago...
  8. I can't connect or disconnect from existing or new wifi connections

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect or disconnect from existing or new wifi connections: I cannot disconnect from existing wifi connection and can't pick up new wifi connections c5b1b0a8-6976-4a96-b771-0d683aa016b0
  9. can't disconnect Twitter from Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    can't disconnect Twitter from Xbox Game Bar: Hi there, does anyone know how to disconnect Twitter from xbox game bar? 3de269ba-46a1-4060-a543-3faed202f832
  10. Disconnect when starting any game, can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnect when starting any game, can't reconnect.: I can connect to xbox live just fine, though sometimes I have to run the connection test twice. Sometimes it fails to connect to the internet, sometimes live, but never the router. I sign into...