I can't disconnect my wireless controller from my pc.

Discus and support I can't disconnect my wireless controller from my pc. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] * Cjanged to a question. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Devices and drivers*** 590dbd06-d720-4e38-afa8-94f2d453a1cd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FaZE Bashur1169, Jan 10, 2024.

1. I can't disconnect my wireless controller from my pc.

I can't disconnect my wireless controller from my pc. [​IMG]

* Cjanged to a question.

***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Devices and drivers***

:)

FaZE Bashur1169, Jan 10, 2024
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello FaZE Bashur1169,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are trying to disconnect your Xbox Wireless controller from your Windows PC. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

If we may ask, what do you mean by " I cannot disconnect my wireless controller to your PC? As per screenshot, Xbox Wireless controller is not connected anymore to your PC because it shows not connected. Do you wish to remove the device?

To remove the Xbox Wireless controller from your PC, you may check from your Bluetooth settings and find the device and removed it. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key + I then select Bluetooth & devices.
    • Find the Xbox wireless controller and select Remove .

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello FaZE Bashur1169,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. 03a80029-3bdc-4ea0-9 Win User

Xbox One disconnecting the controller and Internet connection (Wi-Fi & cable) when using the console

Hello Murilo,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to keep your controller connected to the console, and as it disconnects it will disconnect you from the network.

Have you linked your controller to your account before? If so, what can occur as far as the second issue being experienced
    is that when the controller disconnects it will also sign you out.

As for the disconnection, we would like to suggest following our Xbox One wireless controller solution support
    article.

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
    Hello there.

Yes I linked my controller to my account, and the problem stays.

And, the Internet connection is disconnected with the controller, so, I can't play online and do Internet things.

The result of the support article was "Your controller needs to be replaced". :(

I can't pay for the repair now. It is so expansive. So, I will just play games on my PC. :\

Thanks to everyone who helped. :)
  5. MattyRums Win User

Since "cortana" update my controller disconnect issues have returned

6. ChaiKootha Win User

Xbox One controller on Win 10 Forgets the Xbox Adapter for Windows

I am seeing the same issue on Windows 10. After shutting off my PC, I have to re-sync my wireless adapter with my XboxOne controller. In fact, I have to disconnect the wireless adapter from the USB port and reconnect for it to sync up. As OP said, controller
    does work fine when it is synced.

(At first I thought it was an USB port issue, but all my other devices: mouse, Steam controller, PS4 wireless headset, all work perfectly fine in the various ports.)

Thanks
Thema:

1. I can't disconnect my wireless controller from my pc. - Similar Threads - can't disconnect wireless

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.: I've recently been disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 after previously using it to download games. I have tried for a while to reconnect it using the xbox's suggestions without success,...
  5. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  6. I can't disconnect EA account from my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't disconnect EA account from my Xbox account: Hí! I have a problem with the Game Pass. I want to play with EA games but my old EA account is conneted to my xbox profile. I can't login to this account because I don't use it a few years ago...
  7. I can't connect or disconnect from existing or new wifi connections

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect or disconnect from existing or new wifi connections: I cannot disconnect from existing wifi connection and can't pick up new wifi connections c5b1b0a8-6976-4a96-b771-0d683aa016b0
  8. I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct...: I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct one at first and i wish to change it but when i try to connect it keeps getting me into the current one...
  9. can't disconnect Twitter from Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    can't disconnect Twitter from Xbox Game Bar: Hi there, does anyone know how to disconnect Twitter from xbox game bar? 3de269ba-46a1-4060-a543-3faed202f832
  10. Disconnect when starting any game, can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnect when starting any game, can't reconnect.: I can connect to xbox live just fine, though sometimes I have to run the connection test twice. Sometimes it fails to connect to the internet, sometimes live, but never the router. I sign into...