I can't disconnect EA account from my Xbox account

Discus and support I can't disconnect EA account from my Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hí! I have a problem with the Game Pass. I want to play with EA games but my old EA account is conneted to my xbox profile. I can't login to this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Soma Makszim, Aug 7, 2023.

1. Soma Makszim
    Soma Makszim Guest

Hí!

I have a problem with the Game Pass. I want to play with EA games but my old EA account is conneted to my xbox profile. I can't login to this account because I don't use it a few years ago and I have a new phone number and delete the email address which one I use with this EA account.

I try to ask for help at EA but they don't do anything wihle I' m not verifying myselft. They asking 6 question like what IP from I play, bút it's 6-8 years ago when I use that account so I don't know this information.

Then I just try the xbox support. I chat with a a few people at the live chat nobady can help. Try to request for a phone call every day of the week but the support never call me. (Support is useless)

So how the hell I disconnect this old EA account from my xbox profile to add a new account which one I use?

:)

Soma Makszim, Aug 7, 2023
  2. Soma Makszim1 Win User

I can't login because It's send a code to my old phone number or my old email address which one is deleted.

So only way if I make a new xbox account?

I can delete this xbox account and make a new with the same email address?
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Soma.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Unfortunately it is not possible for you to unlink your EA account if you cannot do the checks that the EA website suggests, I am very sorry for your frustration, but only EA could solve your problem, as they refuse to help unfortunately you will have this problem on your account. Unfortunately the EA account is very important for you to be able to play EA games online if you can get into your account and you can play online even without doing the verifications I suggest you stick with it until EA changes its policies and you can recover your account.
  4. Mac_AC Win User

Xbox Account Linked to an EA Account That is Not Mine

The problem is that the EA account that is associated with my Xbox account is wrong. My Microsoft/Xbox account was the one that was hacked years ago and they connected their EA account to my Xbox account. EA won’t let me disconnect my Xbox account from that account because I don’t have that account’s information. I can see on the Game Pass app that there is some EA account linked to my Xbox account, but when I click “manage” it brings me to EA’s website. But, again, I cannot sign into this other person’s account to disconnect my Xbox account.

Its ridiculous. Someone should be able to fix this. I am going to have to start another “chat” with EA and they are going to tell me there’s nothing they can do since I don’t have access to that other EA account.

I appreciate your reply, this is just crazy.
  5. grooner Win User

EA account wont link to Xbox account

If you had a previous account linking and it doesnt say "EA play with game pass" under settings-> my account -> my membership in EA Desktop app then I suggest

- Clicking Manage from the settings in EA Desktop app to go to the EA customer portal website and under Connections disconnect the xbox account

- Then log out of EA Desktop and exit both apps

- Then install a EA game from xbox app

It will log you into EA Desktop and link accounts giving "EA play with game pass" membership and start downloading from EA Desktop app

Note it says you can only ever link one xbox account to your EA account
  6. kyser7513 Win User

Origin Account

Thema:

1. I can't disconnect EA account from my Xbox account - Similar Threads - can't disconnect account

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.: I've recently been disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 after previously using it to download games. I have tried for a while to reconnect it using the xbox's suggestions without success,...
  5. I can't disconnect my wireless controller from my pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't disconnect my wireless controller from my pc.: [img] * Cjanged to a question. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Devices and drivers*** 590dbd06-d720-4e38-afa8-94f2d453a1cd
  6. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  7. I can't connect or disconnect from existing or new wifi connections

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect or disconnect from existing or new wifi connections: I cannot disconnect from existing wifi connection and can't pick up new wifi connections c5b1b0a8-6976-4a96-b771-0d683aa016b0
  8. I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct...: I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct one at first and i wish to change it but when i try to connect it keeps getting me into the current one...
  9. can't disconnect Twitter from Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    can't disconnect Twitter from Xbox Game Bar: Hi there, does anyone know how to disconnect Twitter from xbox game bar? 3de269ba-46a1-4060-a543-3faed202f832
  10. Disconnect when starting any game, can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnect when starting any game, can't reconnect.: I can connect to xbox live just fine, though sometimes I have to run the connection test twice. Sometimes it fails to connect to the internet, sometimes live, but never the router. I sign into...