I can't disable notifications for GamePass Rewards program.

Discus and support I can't disable notifications for GamePass Rewards program. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to turn off notifications regarding GamePass Rewards program. I'm displeased with how MS is handling it and just want it to go away. But I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JaseLast1, Jan 15, 2024.

1. JaseLast1
    JaseLast1 Guest

I want to turn off notifications regarding GamePass Rewards program. I'm displeased with how MS is handling it and just want it to go away. But I can't' seem to disable the notification that pops up when I complete a Rewards quest.
    I've verified this: Settings>preferences>Notifications>Xbox Notification>Rewards = Off
    Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

JaseLast1, Jan 15, 2024
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Gamepass Quests Have Disappeared

So all the Gamepass quests have disappeared from my Rewards app and I don't get any notifications any more about completing dailies. Did the program get scrapped or something?
    Due to the monthly roll over, they were unavailable for a brief time. They are now available with a new months list of Quests.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not letting me sign up for Xbox rewards

Hello makisupa19,

As stated in the notification on the website, since the Xbox Live Rewards program is transitioning to Microsoft Rewards in your region, it is no longer possible to join our program.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Register account

Hello FreddieOnlineAC,

As stated in the notification on the website, Xbox Live Rewards in your region is transitioning to Microsoft Rewards. Since the program is ending, you cannot join the program.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox live rewards

Hello FreddieOnlineAC,

As stated in the notification on the website, Xbox Live Rewards in your region is transitioning to Microsoft Rewards. Since the program is ending, you cannot join the program.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

My Email is Corrrect

Hello I 360WaveKing,

We have disabled the yellow light notification, and removed it from user's pages. To be clear, this notification was not an alert indicating an issue with Rewarding. We apologies for the confusion this notice may have caused.
Thema:

1. I can't disable notifications for GamePass Rewards program. - Similar Threads - can't disable notifications

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  6. Why can't you completely disable quick resume?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't you completely disable quick resume?: Honestly it's just one of the worst things that have been added to Xbox. It just causes so many issues and it's so annoying. I would rather completely disable it than be able to save 5 seconds of...
  7. Why can't I disable the on-screen keyboard when I am using a keyboard and mouse to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I disable the on-screen keyboard when I am using a keyboard and mouse to play...: Before if you were using keyboard and mouse it wouldn't pop up and ever since a few updates ago it is relentless. It's in the way and prevents using some of the in game shortcuts. I know I'm not...
  8. Can't unlink disabled EA account,

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't unlink disabled EA account,: Recently bought game pass and would like to play an EA title, however can't access EA account as its a outdated account I no longer use/ have. It also comes up on EA as "0000s" and has a...
  9. Gaming services is disabled and can't be enabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services is disabled and can't be enabled: My gaming services is disabled and I can't enable it plus when I try to uninstall it won't let me and I get an error but trying to fix that error doesn't help because it only doesn't work for the...
  10. Can't resolve 'Multiplayer is disabled' in minecraft no matter what.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't resolve 'Multiplayer is disabled' in minecraft no matter what.: Every time I try to play minecraft multiplayer, it says 'Multiplayer is disabled'. I've tried everything i could find and still no luck. I left my microsoft family, I changed the age on my...