I can't delete or upload any captures!

Discus and support I can't delete or upload any captures! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've tried to delete some videos off of captures and they won't go away! It's been happening for the past 2 days I can't upload anything and I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kool kestrel, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Kool kestrel
    Kool kestrel Guest

I've tried to delete some videos off of captures and they won't go away! It's been happening for the past 2 days I can't upload anything and I can't delete anything and as a YouTuber this is really annoying and if I can't upload anything I can't make any videos. I've tried restarting the Xbox and I've tried almost everything and now I don't know what to do

:)

Kool kestrel, Apr 23, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi Kool kestrel,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• Are you getting any error codes?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

You can delete captures from the Xbox network, your console, or both. To turn off automatic uploading from your console, press the Xbox button to open the guide, then go to Profile & system > Settings > Preferences > Capture & share > Automatically upload.

Reference: Capture game clips and screenshots | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Zephyyross Win User

Captures can't be deleted/uploaded

Unfortunately, no improvement. Deleted videos are reappearing at the same speed as they are deleted.
  5. Shella_555 Win User

Yes, the router used for wifi-connection
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, we have received some similar occurrences in our community.

Unfortunately we still don't have any official position from Microsoft, the ideal in these cases would be contact Xbox support, they may have some more up-to-date information.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
Thema:

1. I can't delete or upload any captures! - Similar Threads - can't delete upload

2. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  3. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  4. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  5. Why can't I delete this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I delete this: I'm playing Dragon Origins and would to delete a saved file but I can't. The only option that they give me is "reserved space". I could use some answers why I can't just simply delete my saved...
  6. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  7. My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account: would I be able to change the email address on my Minecraft account? 40971e61-dad9-4dec-9cb6-8714e5320f04
  8. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  9. Captures can't be deleted/uploaded

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Captures can't be deleted/uploaded: Hello, As this is driving me insane, I hope to get some more answers regarding this issue, as I'm not the only one with this problem. For the past few weeks, I've been recording Hogwarts Legacy...
  10. Why can't I upload or delete captures on the XBOX Network

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I upload or delete captures on the XBOX Network: If I try to upload a clip, I get a notification telling me the clip has been uploaded, but it doesn't appear on the XBOX network or on the mobile app. If I go back to the clip on my console, I...