I can’t delete captures off of Xbox network on my series x

Discus and support I can’t delete captures off of Xbox network on my series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to delete some captures on my Xbox network but everytime I delete it and go to reset the page they pop right back up. I also can’t upload... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Karghma, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Karghma
    Karghma Guest

I am trying to delete some captures on my Xbox network but everytime I delete it and go to reset the page they pop right back up. I also can’t upload anything to my xbox network showing that it “uploads successfully” but when I pull up the Xbox network page none of the clips that I wanted to upload are there. I’ve reset my wifi, power cycled my Xbox and sign in and out of my account and even tried on a diff account to find the same problems. I’m a content creator on Tik Tok and it’s halted my regular upload schedule for a couple of days now

:)

Karghma, Apr 24, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please also try setting up manual DNS settings by doing the steps below.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

If it still doesn't work, I'm sorry, but as of the moment we have received multiple reports about the issue already and there is no official announcement posted yet on the Xbox website about this. We will need to wait until it has been fixed on their end.

I would also recommend providing feedback about it using the Report a problem app which you can download by doing the steps below.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select Store.

Select Search, and then enter Xbox Report a Problem in the search box.

Choose the app from the search results, and then select Download.

Follow the instructions in the section “Report a new problem” to submit your problem report.
  3. Dave_6505+ Win User

Why can I not connect to the Xbox network

I have the same exact problem (Series X) it’s been happening randomly over the past month. No issues at all with any other devise on my network, but when I turn my Xbox off (set to sleep mode) upon turning back on it can’t find any wireless networks, if I type in my network it can’t find it. You have to coax it to go back and connect to a network.
  4. joefarrell1878 Win User

Xbox App not showing captures off my Xbox Series X

Hi Mohammed

Unfortunately I can’t follow them steps because am on a iOS device and it doesn’t let you clear cache, also the captures don’t seem to be uploading from my recent captures onto the Xbox live part from my Xbox series x on the dashboard screen, not sure if the problem is linked

Cheers
  5. LeviW2 Win User

My Xbox Series S captures will not delete

Hello!

I have tried numerous times to delete it off of Xbox network. Clips and screenshots delete just fine on the console, but when I go into on this Xbox network, my captures say deleted and then I click back into recent captures and they haven’t been deleted at all. I’ve power cycled the console, tried multiple restarts, yet the clips refuse to permanently delete.
  6. QUAD RED DEAD Win User

Certain Blu-rays crashing Xbox Series X

I’ve a similar issue and it is only with two BBC blu rays - wonders of the solar system and wonders of the universe.

No matter what I do, I can’t resolve it. The copyright warning comes up, the screen goes black, the sound gets corrupted and the series x just turns itself off.

Have cleared persistent storage, deleted and reinstalled the app etc.

Pretty disappointed with the build quality on my series x. I’d an original Xbox one and One x and they were great consoles for movie playback.

The series x sucks - a crazily noisy drive and it can’t even play some blu rays.
Thema:

1. I can’t delete captures off of Xbox network on my series x - Similar Threads - can’t delete captures

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. I deleted my Xbox 360 local storage on my Series S Can’t download profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted my Xbox 360 local storage on my Series S Can’t download profile: Every time I try to play a Xbox 360 game and download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox live. It was just working before I cleared Xbox 360 local storage. Please someone help...
  4. Why is it that I can’t get any help with my account that got hacked and deleted? I also...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that I can’t get any help with my account that got hacked and deleted? I also...: I apparently got hacked sometime last week, I got a message that my account was deleted.. I actually talked to a guy a few days ago and he opened a case, the next Dayi got a message that the case...
  5. Why can’t my Xbox series X or Xbox one delete games from my external hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t my Xbox series X or Xbox one delete games from my external hard drive?: My Xbox series X and my Xbox one will not delete games from my Seagate external hard drive. When I select the games to be deleted, nothing happens. The loading circle just goes on and on. Also,...
  6. Can’t upload or delete captures

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t upload or delete captures: Hello I can’t upload or delete captures. Anytime I delete captures they reappear and now I’m in the negatives???. And When I try to upload something it says it uploaded to the Xbox network but...
  7. Everytime I leave my Minecraft world and save, it says “ can’t save data “ if I delete...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I leave my Minecraft world and save, it says “ can’t save data “ if I delete...: Hello, I have a question, if I delete Cloud storage, will I lose my Minecraft worlds that I currently play on? 9f09ef46-5a6e-46e2-bf5e-ed16d82ff446
  8. My son can’t delete captures when he dose they come back again, he also can’t upload any...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son can’t delete captures when he dose they come back again, he also can’t upload any...: I son is trying to delete his captures on his Xbox X and when he dose this they come back again, he also can upload any captures Thanks 47cb6fb4-a8be-43d1-90a7-b5fff916b16d
  9. I can’t delete or upload Xbox clips anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t delete or upload Xbox clips anymore?: I’m having an issue where I can’t delete or upload my game clips. When I try to upload it acts like everything is fine, it even pops up on my phone telling me the clip has been uploaded and then I...
  10. My captures won’t upload and I can’t delete anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My captures won’t upload and I can’t delete anything.: My captures won’t upload and I can’t delete any captures. I try to upload my captures it says they’ve been uploaded and I get the notifications on my Xbox and the Xbox app but when I open it it...