I can’t create a post on the groups community

Discus and support I can’t create a post on the groups community in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Whenever I try to create a post, it says that my post is inappropriate even though there’s nothing inappropriate about it, how do I fix it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Theungifted, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Theungifted
    Theungifted Guest

Whenever I try to create a post, it says that my post is inappropriate even though there’s nothing inappropriate about it, how do I fix it?

:)

Theungifted, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Dylan Schultz Win User

I’ve been banned for trading in rocket league

Also I’ve been banned for communication using the create a group post feature
  3. WillG_998 Win User

Problem with Creating Group Post

Hi,

Try these same steps one by one: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/apps-help/cant-send-messages
  4. CYA007 Win User

create and joining group post

Hi,

Sorry that you have issues with groups. Contact Xbox Support they should be able to help you. Thank you for using the forum.
  5. EliteSeal16 Win User

Problem with Creating Group Post

Thank you so much! it worked
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Alguem ainda joga Titanfall? to muuuiito atrasado e conheci o game agora.

Thema:

1. I can’t create a post on the groups community - Similar Threads - can’t create post

2. Why i can’t create my own realm, and they take my money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can’t create my own realm, and they take my money?: I can’t create my minecraft realm(2 players), it say “something went wrong” and then say (your purchase was successful, but we weren’t able to create your Realm. We will create your Realm as soon...
  3. I can’t join or create groups on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join or create groups on Xbox: I’ve been looking for some in order to play but it always says “Unable to send request” when I say I’m interested and I can’t create groups either. I’ve fixed all my privacy settings and I know...
  4. Xbox Series X Controller - Can’t Create a Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller - Can’t Create a Return: My Xbox Series X controller has started to experience really bad stick drift. I’ve tried creating a return but when I’m creating the return I always see an error message when selecting my address....
  5. Why can’t I create a gamer tag,

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I create a gamer tag,: I just got an Xbox one x and I receive “sorry something went wrong on our end. . . “ over and over 8a2e8ed8-4faa-4714-b3f6-d60c027c3407
  6. Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?: I live overseas to my friends and the time difference is huge so i really want to create a realm. But I have set all the settings to Friends and it still doesnt work. I need to know the exact...
  7. Can’t create new profile on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t create new profile on Xbox One S: I just recently got a new xbox one s and i am now trying to switch my old profile from a previous xbox one x and for some reason after finishing setup whenever i attempt to “+add new” profile, it...
  8. Can’t create a party, send a party invite or accept a party invite!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t create a party, send a party invite or accept a party invite!: I’ve done everything I can think of to fix this. I’ve restarted my console a few times, I’ve unplugged it a couple of times, I reinstalled COD modern warfare as well 3x. I don’t know what else to...
  9. Can’t create new Xbox Rewards account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t create new Xbox Rewards account: I am unable to create an Xbox rewards account. The website seems to have a problem when I try to click join now, instead of bringing me to a page to join it reloads the same page I was on. Does...
  10. Can’t even create MyPLAYER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t even create MyPLAYER: Once the game installs and we try to start it, it asks to create MyPLAYER. First screen is the VITALS and cannot enter first & last name. Won’t let me hit menu button to get out. Have uninstalled...