i cant create a minecraft realm can u guys fix that and my ign is AdenoiwWalk5666

Discus and support i cant create a minecraft realm can u guys fix that and my ign is AdenoiwWalk5666 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can u plz make it so everyone with an xbox live can create a minecraft pe realm c42a2cf8-c0db-454f-ba7e-2a2f75e54c5c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by josiahosgood, Aug 13, 2018.

1. josiahosgood
    josiahosgood Guest

i cant create a minecraft realm can u guys fix that and my ign is AdenoiwWalk5666

can u plz make it so everyone with an xbox live can create a minecraft pe realm

:)

josiahosgood, Aug 13, 2018
  2. TheTrueCubic
    TheTrueCubic Guest
    I can't join Minecraft Realms

I can't join minecraft realms because of how my account is set up but I have "Join multiplayer games" and "You can create and join clubs" set to "Allow." I'm also not playing on a child account. Is there any way to fix this?

TheTrueCubic, Aug 13, 2018
  3. LACERON
    LACERON Guest
    Cant get acces to my realm

Thanks for answering. I use minecraft windows 10 edition. When i click play to my own realm it says : Connection to the realm. This operation can takes few minutes. After a few it says: Cant acces to your Realm. please try later. (since 2 days we cant acces
    to the realm)

I have 26 days left to my realm subsription.

I also tried to dowload my realm to normal mode and i can play with it.

Only on Realm mode we cant play

LACERON, Aug 14, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

I don' t know if they'll ever do it.

denis97g, Aug 13, 2018
  5. That's very unlikely friend.

GreyStormGaming, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: