I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

Discus and support I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ericnc, Apr 5, 2024.

1. Ericnc
    Ericnc Guest

I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in regedit.exe, but then I found out i could ask for help with windows so now I am here.

:)

Ericnc, Apr 5, 2024
  2. BonelessTaco Win User

Minecraft Exit Code -1073740791

I tried high performance and power saving and both didn't work. I have installed the launcher for windows 10/11 but not windows 7/8.1. Do I need the windows 7/8.1 launcher considering my PC is running on Windows 11?
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Games launched from the xbox app do not use my dedicated Nvidia gpu (pc)

settings - gaming - graphics look for custom options for apps - find the app you want to alter or add it to the list - select the app in the list - select options - select high performance (which will be your gpu), this will stop the game using your low powered integrated graphics.

above is for windows 11 but similar on windows 10 too.
  4. steve_086 Win User

low cpu usage and low gpu usage

Also, I forgot that it happened before but not often

For the "high performance mode" I cannot actually do that one I can only select the performance mode with FN+Q and also my laptop is Lenovo

Yeah, i reinstall win 10 via settings

[​IMG]
    and I don't have the high-performance power plan option on the control panel

Uh it still happening again help why its still randomly lagging
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Cannot run star field from Xbox game pass PC

Make sure that your GPU is being used and not the one on the chip.

Go to Windows settings, go to system and the. power and put it on high performance, this should force it to the GPU
  6. RepeatedCake758 Win User

Xbox one VR headset

Microsoft appears to be saying that they currently have no plans to incorporate VR gaming directly into the xbox. If I have to get a high powered PC in order to VR, why keep the xbox at all?
Thema:

1. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high... - Similar Threads - cant create high

2. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  3. Why cant my son create a MyPlayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my son create a MyPlayer?: My son is part of my family on XBox. He has a 2k account and his birthday is older than 18. I also have went on Microsoft and removed the restrictions but it still says he does not meet the...
  4. Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open: When clicking one create it wont go into the game. It just clicks and nothing happen it wont go past create screen 16bfb6fb-9a6a-4dd1-9886-db22509767dd
  5. Why i cant create space for games (XBOX)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i cant create space for games (XBOX): images with my problem *** moved from ru-ru to English since the post was pre translated to English*** c227ef87-6d46-44eb-a95d-6ad5439ddbaf
  6. I cant create xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant create xbox account: When i try to create gamer tag for xbox account to play newly bought minecraft i cant do anything After pressing enormous green button nothing happens and i can only press it again but when i try...
  7. I have a problem when creating a microsoft account i cant create it without a phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem when creating a microsoft account i cant create it without a phone number...: I cant create a microsoft account without a phone number and when i enter my phone number it says cant send text to this number so i try to create an account with a phone number instead of email...
  8. How do i complete the ENTER these characters thing because i cant create another xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i complete the ENTER these characters thing because i cant create another xbox account: I cant log into my new account die to this stupid verification thing enter these characters please fox this because i cant log in a5d7dc41-68de-4845-b416-da6f6fb49682
  9. help i cant create group post and invite others to partys

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    help i cant create group post and invite others to partys: So I received a comm ban like 2 days ago but i cant create group post and invite others to partys but i can join partys too it doesnt make sense please help me out...
  10. Actiontec: i cant creat a club

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Actiontec: i cant creat a club: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways): i cant creat a club it says go to xbox.com to change the settings but i cant find them 380a0dab-5f23-4449-873f-02d8259cd433