I can't convert my microsoft rewards points to a xbox gift card even if I have enough points.

Discus and support I can't convert my microsoft rewards points to a xbox gift card even if I have enough points. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have a microsoft account, and now I have enough points to convert my points to a xbox gift card, but when I try to do that, the page says that there... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by GameTen35920410, Apr 14, 2018.

1. I can't convert my microsoft rewards points to a xbox gift card even if I have enough points.

I have a microsoft account, and now I have enough points to convert my points to a xbox gift card, but when I try to do that, the page says that there is a problem with my account or order. Please try to help me.

:)

GameTen35920410, Apr 14, 2018
  2. samfry1
    samfry1 Guest
    Microsoft rewards xbox gift card wrong currency?

I redeemed an Xbox gift card through Microsoft rewards for $5, as there was no option for a gift card in British Pounds, and i thought the currency would simply convert to GBP after entering my account. It didn't, and I now have $5 in my Microsoft balance
    that i can't use to purchase anything. Is there any way to convert it to GBP, or at least receive a refund on my Microsoft rewards points?

samfry1, Apr 14, 2018
  3. Accidentally picked wrong rewards

I just traded 5,000 reward points for an XBOX digital gift card, direct deposit. I accidentally picked the direct deposit when I wanted to do a regular digital gift card so I could give it to my friend. I don't have XBOX Live so
    credit will never be used. Is there a way it can be taken out of my account and convert it into a regular digital gift card or refund the reward purchase so I can trade in the reward points for the right gift card?

PackedStudent21, Apr 14, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I can't convert my microsoft rewards points to a xbox gift card even if I have enough points.

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.

Smwutches, Apr 14, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to get Minecraft with Microsoft reward

If you have enough Microsoft reward points, then you need to redeem the reward points for Xbox/Microsoft Gift Cards on the redeem page of Microsoft rewards. Then once the gift card codes have been emailed to you, then you can redeem those gift card codes on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem Once you have enough money from the Xbox Gift Cards, you can then purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store (depending on which version you want).
  7. Lawrence Newman Win User

Trying to purchase gift card with reward points

What alphanumeric code? I'm trying to buy a gift card with reward points not use a gift card. I can't get a gift card because it won't accept the reward points. I shouldn't need a phone number when I'm purchasing on my console. I can buy games on the store okay using my credit card without messing about with phone numbers and emails.

I've tried buying the gift card on this site on my phone but it won't process the mobile phone number I enter. I've even tried my 2nd mobile.

I have £10 of reward points but xbox won't accept them. Why can't Microsoft just send a gift card code to my email? This isn't an uncommon problem, thousands are experiencing this nonsense.

At this stage, I think I may as well sell my xbox and stick with Nintendo.
  8. HitarthPadaliya Win User

How to redeem $10 Microsoft/Xbox Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards

@HomegrownSilky thanks for your reply.

When I go to Redeem, it shows progress bar for the Xbox Gift Card but I can't click it. Even when I try to set any reward as goal and smash the button a thousand times, it doesn't set it as goal. Please note, I don't have enough points to redeem even $1 gift card.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Do I get $25 store credit?

It's referring to the Microsoft Rewards program. If you have enough rewards points, you can use them to redeem an Xbox gift card. http://rewards.microsoft.com
Thema:

1. I can't convert my microsoft rewards points to a xbox gift card even if I have enough points. - Similar Threads - can't convert microsoft

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  5. I can't convert my 200$ Microsoft balance into Robux. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't convert my 200$ Microsoft balance into Robux. What can I do?: Service Unavailable (microsoft.com) Error message: HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable. 40182fce-ab9b-4574-b990-ad552c9f69bd
  6. Can't convert my credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't convert my credits: it won't let me convert my credits over I got over 10000 please help ef3be1d5-d9a8-4bd8-bb83-2b50593bab4c
  7. I can't claim my gems and convert them to 10,000 points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't claim my gems and convert them to 10,000 points: title says it plz fix.. nox-Regulat0r 4a3d4ba2-ec2f-48ae-ac36-7113161023d7
  8. Can't convert rewards and they are not depositing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't convert rewards and they are not depositing: As of right now I have over 10000 rewards points with points pending from 05/2017. I can't convert them and they don't seem to be depositing. What do I do? The last time they deposited was back in...
  9. I can't get my Rewards Points to convert to currency.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't get my Rewards Points to convert to currency.: My Rewards Points won't convert to currency. I keep being told I need to update my account billing information. I have done this several times, on my Xbox One, Xbox 360, and on my PC. Also, why...
  10. I can't convert my credits to Xbox-Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't convert my credits to Xbox-Live: Dear Ladys an Gentleman, Yesterday I bought a Xbox-creditcard to refresh my Xbox-Live. I redeemed my creditcard for 20€,then I went to the payments method, but there wasn't a possiblity to use...