I can't convert my 200$ Microsoft balance into Robux. What can I do?

Discus and support I can't convert my 200$ Microsoft balance into Robux. What can I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Service Unavailable (microsoft.com) Error message: HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable. 40182fce-ab9b-4574-b990-ad552c9f69bd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheRebellion3, Dec 21, 2023.

1. I can't convert my 200$ Microsoft balance into Robux. What can I do?

TheRebellion3, Dec 21, 2023
  2. TheRebellion3 Win User

Thank you really much! It worked!
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

You're most welcome! Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

5. hyperflo Win User

Buying Roblox $10 premium with Microsoft account balance

Thank you! Can I still purchase the normal $10 800 robux with my Microsoft balance? Or can I just not purchase robux with my Microsoft balance?
  6. pedro luis3 Win User

I cant buy the 80 robux from my 1 dollar Microsoft credit.

I was wondering if I can convert my 1 dollar Microsoft credit into robux for a smaller amount than 80 because I can't buy it.
    I want 80 robux plsss
Thema:

1. I can't convert my 200$ Microsoft balance into Robux. What can I do? - Similar Threads - can't convert 200$

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  5. Can't convert my credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't convert my credits: it won't let me convert my credits over I got over 10000 please help ef3be1d5-d9a8-4bd8-bb83-2b50593bab4c
  6. I can't convert my microsoft rewards points to a xbox gift card even if I have enough points.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't convert my microsoft rewards points to a xbox gift card even if I have enough points.: I have a microsoft account, and now I have enough points to convert my points to a xbox gift card, but when I try to do that, the page says that there is a problem with my account or order. Please...
  7. I can't claim my gems and convert them to 10,000 points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't claim my gems and convert them to 10,000 points: title says it plz fix.. nox-Regulat0r 4a3d4ba2-ec2f-48ae-ac36-7113161023d7
  8. Can't convert rewards and they are not depositing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't convert rewards and they are not depositing: As of right now I have over 10000 rewards points with points pending from 05/2017. I can't convert them and they don't seem to be depositing. What do I do? The last time they deposited was back in...
  9. I can't get my Rewards Points to convert to currency.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't get my Rewards Points to convert to currency.: My Rewards Points won't convert to currency. I keep being told I need to update my account billing information. I have done this several times, on my Xbox One, Xbox 360, and on my PC. Also, why...
  10. I can't convert my credits to Xbox-Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't convert my credits to Xbox-Live: Dear Ladys an Gentleman, Yesterday I bought a Xbox-creditcard to refresh my Xbox-Live. I redeemed my creditcard for 20€,then I went to the payments method, but there wasn't a possiblity to use...