I can't continue for purchasing anything in Dragon mania legend

Discus and support I can't continue for purchasing anything in Dragon mania legend in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I use my paypal for purchasing Time limited Promotion, but they said my account wasn't authorized or added after I click on continue for purchasing.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MahardhikaIshlah Al majid, Oct 6, 2018.

1. I can't continue for purchasing anything in Dragon mania legend

I use my paypal for purchasing Time limited Promotion, but they said my account wasn't authorized or added after I click on continue for purchasing. can you tell what Ive to do.

:)

MahardhikaIshlah Al majid, Oct 6, 2018
  2. error on a game

hello,

I can't by anything from windows store with the game Dragon Mania Legends (Gameloft Game) . It's doesn't exist anymore on the windows store since 3 days.

The code error is (3-,-3,-6003(0xffffe 88d)).

Can you help me? Please

Thanks for your answer

ShutMussel95679, Oct 6, 2018
  3. error on a game

hello,

I can't by anything from windows store with the game Dragon Mania Legends (Gameloft Game) . It's doesn't exist anymore on the windows store since 3 days.

The code error is (3-,-3,-6003(0xffffe 88d)).

Can you help me? Please

Thanks for your answer

ShutMussel95679, Oct 6, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello there Xbox Fan!

Can you give us a few more details regarding your issue. What error message or code is it telling you when you try to complete a purchase? Have you been able to purchase other games or content in the past?

If you have this or other issues regarding Dragon Mania Legend you can contact the developer here:
    Gameloft Customer Care Portal!

Hope this helps

Please get back to us with a reply to be able to further assist you with this billing issue.

XBF George L, Oct 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: