I can't connect Xbox Live

Discus and support I can't connect Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying everything what advices tell me. My connection is okay but still I can't connect. It's so f*****g nice to pay something which one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hou5dek, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Hou5dek
    Hou5dek Guest

I've been trying everything what advices tell me. My connection is okay but still I can't connect. It's so f*****g nice to pay something which one isn't working. Please tell what the f**k I must do? I have this problem 80151904. And that's interesting cause
    few days ago I watched viaplay with xbox but now isn't work again. AND that's why I hate Xbox and chargeable internet connection. I seriously consider to buy PS cause this piece of s**t makes me so angry right now. Thanks for ruinin my life.

:)

Hou5dek, Feb 5, 2014
  2. Xbox Live connection lags yet internet connection is excellent. Nat becomes Moderate

I can't connect to Xbox Live when bridging. My Xbox settings are on Automatic and I can't connect.

ChristianEdobor., Feb 5, 2014
  3. ThatPyroDude
    ThatPyroDude Guest
    Can't connect

I can't connect; when I do a test it says my internet can't connect to xbox live

ThatPyroDude, Feb 5, 2014
  4. Drakken Saer
    Drakken Saer Guest

Hi there Hou5dek!

I'm really sorry to see that you're having some trouble connecting to Xbox Live. Let's start off with a little background information to help me help you. First of all, what is the first octet of your console's IP address?

Also, could you fill out the information listed in this post?
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx

Thanks so much for reading!

Drakken Saer, Feb 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: