I can't connect to xbox live.

Discus and support I can't connect to xbox live. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime when I do the xbox live connection test there is a error status report when i press y. Everything is connected but i dont know why the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slymee97, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Slymee97
    Slymee97 Guest

Everytime when I do the xbox live connection test there is a error status report when i press y. Everything is connected but i dont know why the xbox live doesn't work for me.

:)

Slymee97, Feb 15, 2014
  2. SweepingAce
    SweepingAce Guest
    I can't connect to Xbox Live!

I am having trouble connecting as well, but my situation is a bit different. My cable Internet connection had been dropping 8 - 10 times a day. So we swapped out the cable modem, no more dropping, but now my 360 won't connect to the internet.

Specs:

Cisco / Linksys WRT120 Wireless N router

Cisco SPC 3010 Cable modem

Charter Internet - 15Meg package

The only thing changed was the cable modem.

Things tried: Everything on the Xbox 360 support help, reset router to factory defaults and reconfigured, Manual and automatic setting for both IP and DNS settings.

The 360 will connect to the network and all computers on the network, it will run the Xbox live test, connect to the network then fail when attempting to connect to the Internet.

I even had Charter come test the modem. They found spikes in the signal to the modem, and they fixed that, but no luck changing my no connect issue.

HELP!!!!

SweepingAce, Feb 15, 2014
  3. snipingdawg8
    snipingdawg8 Guest
    I can't connect to Xbox Live!

i got banned from xbox live because my friend secretly modded behind my back help my account banned is 8

snipingdawg8, Feb 15, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Hey there slymee!

When you press "Y" on your controller, after the connection test to LIVE, do you see an error code, or an error message, related to your NAT?

Please read:
    START HERE! And post back in full detail, (the bits in bold) so that we can get a better understanding of your situation. Also, include any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so we don't post up solutions that you have already tried.

Thank you!

taidara, Feb 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: