I can't connect to Xbox Live. Xbox One Won't Allow Settings Menu to Load.

Discus and support I can't connect to Xbox Live. Xbox One Won't Allow Settings Menu to Load. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't connect to Xbox Live, though I've never had any problems or made any changes to the config. I try to go to the Settings page and it ends up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FunBunny360, Jul 23, 2014.

1. FunBunny360
    FunBunny360 Guest

I can't connect to Xbox Live, though I've never had any problems or made any changes to the config. I try to go to the Settings page and it ends up throwing an error after a minute or two. My Xbox 360 connects to Xbox LIve without issue. PCs connect to
    internet fine. Anybody know what's going on?

:)

FunBunny360, Jul 23, 2014
  2. iD x Damonn
    iD x Damonn Guest
    New router password, can't connect to xbox live

Recently i've put a password onto my router to help with internet security, but now it won't let me sign into xbox live. I've looked everywhere around the configuration menu in network settings, but I can't find anywhere to enter this password to help me
    connect to xbox live?

iD x Damonn, Jul 23, 2014
  3. 0x8007010b error

When I turn on my Xbox it won't load anything gives me an error 0X8007010b. No help on Xbox.com/errorhelp. Says press menu, does nothing, can't get to help or settings. Any suggestions?

ChumBucket2004, Jul 23, 2014
  4. NickP95
    NickP95 Guest

Hey FunBunny360! Sorry to hear about your Xbox Live connectivity problems. When you get the error page thrown up, is there an Error Code displayed? Or at least, what does the error say?

NickP95, Jul 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant get xboxone settings