I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

Discus and support I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HeyImKindaDesperate, Jan 20, 2024.

1. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my account through the Xbox 360 window. I’m signed into Xbox Live on my normal Xbox One account, but I’m unable to play online games like Black Ops 2 because I can’t connect to Xbox 360 Live.

So far I have tried hard resetting my Xbox, disconnecting/reconnecting my router, clearing local Xbox 360 storage, changing my IP and other info from automatic to manual, deleting/reinstalling my account, signing in with another account … you name it. Nothing seems to work for me.

I can play other online games fine but it just seems my 360 games will not connect to online servers. What could be wrong?

:)

HeyImKindaDesperate, Jan 20, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One